Chapter 1

Killian's POV

"Okay okay. What was that scream?" I ask my wife as I walked into our room.

"Its finally happened Killian. I get to travel the world and take pictures. I finally get to do it." Milah says.

"Thats amazing so when do you leave?" I ask.

"Next week." She says.

"But wait Milah we have 4 children I cant do this alone." I tell her.

"Killian you will be just fine. Plus all our friends and family are near by you will be fine." She says.

2weeks later

She was way off its only been a week since she left and she isnt coming home for about 3 or 4 months. I cant do this alone Im going to need help. So I decided to get a live in caretaker for a while.

Emma's POV

"Okay thats it I suck." I tell my friends Mary-Margaret and David.

"Em you dont suck." Mary-Margaret says.

"Yes I do that the 5th one this week Im never going to be good at anything." I say.

"Tell her." David says.

"Tell me what?" I ask.

"Emma we love you. We love having you here with us, but you know my stepmom Cora, well my stepsister Regina's Husband's best friend is looking for someone to take care of his girls. You might be interested right?" She asks.

"I dont know maybe, but doesnt your sister live in Maine?" I ask.

"Yeah so, you have to leave Boston. Thats okay. We will be here once you quit again." She says.

"Okay. I'll try." I say.

Killian's POV

"Thats it. No one is good enough to help me with my girls." I say.

"Killian you have all of us. Why do you need a Caretaker?" Robin asks.

"Because I cant do it at home alone." I say.

"Killian we live in a small town called Storybrooke you know everyone here and still no one is good for your kids." Neal says.

"Yes I need someone perfect." I say.

"She isnt perfect and has had a lot of jobs and still hasnt found her life's work, but her name is Emma Swan and she is my stepsister Mary-Margaret's best friend." Regina says.

"When can I interview her?" I ask.

"Maybe tomorrow or so." Regina says.

"Okay. Fine." I say.

Two days past and Regina set me that Emma Swan person.

"Good luck." Regina says to Emma.

"Hi. Im Killian take a seat." I tell her.