Summary

Three years ago, a horrible tragedy left four young rich kids without a mother, father and brother. The Shigekazu family were driving home one night when their limo was hit by a drunk driver. Killing their driver right away the entire family was rushed to the hospital. Their mother had already past before arriving at the hospital, but as for the rest of the family the father and one of the brothers had to go through surgery. Their father didn't make it. Taro Shigekazu,the eldest son, tried to keep his family together as his brother Senichi fought to stay alive and looking after his only sister Haya, who was in a coma. After Senichi's surgery the doctor told Taro that Senichi wasn't going to make it. On his deathbed, Senichi told his brother his last request before died.

Haya woke up a few days later to find out the truth. Her heart was broken into hundreds of tiny pieces that day. Her family she adored so much was broken and could never be repaired. Haya knew things would never be the same so she made an easy but yet hard decision. Never to return to Ouran Academy for reasons that are hard to explain.

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club or its Characters. The only thing I own is my Ocs and the changes in the story line.

Previously titled: A Host Club Twist: She's One in a Million