Chapter One

I'm back. I'm home. I'M HERE BITCHES! I look around the airport to see a bunch of screaming fan girls. Is Justin Bieber here? OH CHRIS BROWN!

I stand on my tippy toes to look at who's in the middle of the giant crowd. All I can see is brownish, blondish colored hair with a blue bandana. I shrug it off and walk to where I get my bags, whatever the fuck that's called.

I grab my bags and turn around bumping into someone.

Me: oh I'm so sorry.

I don't even really care about who I ran into, so I just make my way to the doors. I see my brother Sergio leaning on his car, staring at the girls that are crowding the airport.

Me: Sergio!

He looks over at me and smiles big. I run over and we hug for a minute.

Se: hey sis! I missed you!
Me: I missed you too.

He grabs my bags and puts them in the trunk as I get in the car. I look back to see my 2 year old niece, Marie. I smile big, this is my first time meeting her. She stares at me with no emotion. Oh right, Sergio had a daughter while I was gone and he has one on the way. That's right I've been gone for 2 years, almost 3.

But I'm back, and I'm happy to be. Everything looks the same but living away for such a long time made me feel new. I don't like it. I look out the window and sigh of relief. I can't believe I'm home.

-

After an hour of settling in my old room at Sergio's, I go downstairs. I hear whispering coming from the kitchen. I'm assuming it's Sergio and his fiancé Diana. I stand by the archway leading to the kitchen so they can't see me.

Se: We can't tell her.
Di: We have to. She'll run into him eventually.
Se: I'm not telling her Sam is back.

I walk into the kitchen and stand there.

Me: Sam's back? And you weren't gonna tell me?

They just stare at me and I stare back. I roll my eyes and go to my room. I grab my phone and look Sam up on Instagram. Whoa. He's verified? He has tattoos? What's going on..?

I get up and pace my floor, he's famous? Since when? I groan loud and fall back onto my bed and accidentally hit my head on my laptop

Me: Ow! Fuck.

I rub my head and then put a pillow on my face.

IT'S UP! ITS HERE! IM ALIVE! EVERYTHING IS GOOD! SABRINA IS BACK! IM SO EXCITED! I HOPE YOU'RE AS EXCITED AS I AM!

I really hope you guys like this one as much as the first one. Love you guys!💗

-your fave bitch Eri💗