Manicure day

Y/N: Your name
L/N: Last name
E/C: Eye color
H/L: Hair length
H/C: Hair color
F/C: Favorite color

I woke up from a vibration from my phone, I looked and saw that Valery texted me, "Oh god... ANOTHER GENE ON THE HAND!" I yelled, I picked up my phone and texted her back.

Valery: Y/N ITS MANICURE DAY WAKE UP
Valery: Y/N ITS 1:00 C'MON WAKE UP
Valery: Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!
You: WHAT?!
Valery: It's manicure day, WAKE UP. I wanna meet some of your friends!
You: Ok fine!

I got up and wore an Outfit (Media: Pic above) and ran to Aphmau's house. Katelyn opened the door smiling, "Hey Y/N!" She smiled. "hi tell KC, Aph, and you to meet me at the Manicure!" I smiled and Katelyn nodded. I ran to Dante's house, I knocked. "Hey Y/N!" Garroth opened the door. I smiled sweetly, causing Garroth to blush. "Hi! Tell Travis, Laurence, Dante , and yourself to come to the Manicure place!" I smiled, Garroth looked confused.

"Guys, at the Manicure? Really! I don't do nails." Garroth shook his head, I laughed. "No silly, I have a good friend meeting us there!" I smiled and Garroth smiled and nodded. I ran back home, I changed.

Cute! Ok I'll head my way over there

Cute! Ok I'll head my way over there. I hopped into my sliver Lexis and drove to the Manicure place, I saw The guys and the girls there. I got out of my car, they looked confused. "Y/N, who are these-'Friends' you were talking about?" Garroth looked around. "They'll be coming and THEY ARE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS!" I yelled, then I saw Gene, "HEY GENE YOU HERE TOO!" I yelled and hugged him. He nodded.

Then two other people got out of his car, it was a girl with gray hair and purple eyes, then a guy with brown hair and red eyes. He lifted his chin up and down at me, I lift one eye brow. "Mess with my lil' sister you Zenix! I'm serious!" Gene gave him the death glare. "Ok! I'm here!" I familiar voice said. It was Valery smiling with her Sunglass on.

 It was Valery smiling with her Sunglass on

"Hey VALERY!" I smiled and we hugged. Aaron came out of the car, "I had to bring him. He is my best biggest brother!" Valery smiled, and I giggled. Dante was looking at Valery. "OMG VALERH THE BIGGEST SONGER EVERRRR!!!! Katelyn yelled, then she coughed. "Hi!" Valery smiled and waved. Then she looked at Dante, day dreaming. She went up to him and snapped in his face.

Dante's p.o.v (Ohhhh~)
Valery came out of her car, I just looked at her move slowly as her hair flips when she walks and turns. Her beautiful black with purple streak hair and her beautiful shinny purple/pink eyes.... So... Cute! Then Valery snapped me out of my day dreaming, I just knew that Valery dyed her hair black and purple to black and cyan. But she is still Hot!...

"Hey Y/N, maybe you can do your Manicure first!" As Y/N and Valery walks away

"Hey Y/N, maybe you can do your Manicure first!" As Y/N and Valery walks away. I slowly fell in love with Valery.. It's a twist...we all went inside and I saw Valery sitting waiting for them to call her name. I went and sat next to her, she looked at me and we looked at each other. "Hi Im Dante!" I smiled she smiled back. She looks like an angel... She giggled"Cute... Im Valery you already know me, but it's best to start over and over again.." She grinned.

"You're a great brother to Y/N, she looks up to you so much!" Valery smiled and looks at Y/N at the counter waiting for her name to be called. "Yeah... Don't you look up to Aaron?" I asked, she nodded. "Very.." She smiled and looked at Aaron, "But... Aaron never followed his dreams, he was alway shy to do something. He REALLY wants to date someone, and REALLY want to be a pro at Football... But he just follow me..." She frowned, "I play professional Football, I can teach Aaron!" I smiled.

Valery smiled, "Really?" She asked me, her eyes sparkle. "Sure!" Anything to make her happy.... Y/N came back squealing with her nails, Valery looked at it. "AHHH it's adorable! MY TURN! Thanks again Dante!" She smiled while she walked away.. Y/N looked at me, "What did she mean by thanks!" She sat next to me.

"I'm gonna teach Aaron football. At date his BIG-O-CRUSH!" I smiled, looking at Valery. "You like Valery, don't you?" Y/N asked me, I nodded slowly then shook my head. "WAIT WHAT!" I fell off my chair, it was true. I do..

Valery's p

Valery's p.o.v
Heh, Dante is quiet adorable. Help a stranger that is his lil' sis BFF that he doesn't know... He is so cute.. I-I just wish he felt the some way how I do...😢