#45: Reunited

Jakes been everything to me since day one. Ever since we were younger. Ever since we'd been placed in the same class. The moment I saw his face I knew he was the one. And he's been the one even when I was with Colby. Just being with Colby made me realize even more how much I love him, I love Colby too, but I love Jake even more.

Yes, I love Jake.

And the fact that he was kneeling infront of me asking me to marry him, overwhelmed me. Knowing that I'd be his girl overwhelmed me. Just being with him overwhelmed me. Honestly, part of me wanted to say no. I know its insane of me, knowing that I'd been wanting to be with him since day one. But Jake was was crazy. Amanda, his decieving ex, was also crazy. My life was messed up even before Jake and I confessed our feelings for eachother. Imagine if I was married.

Married? Made me feel like I was old. You know? My mother got married at 24 and it didn't last. She said she got married young. I'm only 18, Imagine what she would've thought of me? I couldn't just marry Jake...marrying him would slow my career. I'd loose some of my fan base. My manager wouldn't me.

Next part of me? Well she couldn't cared less. Jake and I were meant to be together. I couldn't say no to this boy who knelt in front of me. His crazily tossed hair, and his muscles...Gee, he looked so fine. This was real life.

Jake looked up at me, "Tyler, I know what you're thinking." he saids reaching for my hand, "I just want to give you this ring to permanantly say that you're mine. Nothing would ever break my love for you. We don't have to get married now."

A tear ran down my cheek. This moment was so perfect, "Well?" He softly spoke.

I nodded my head. "Yes, I'll take the ring."

Jake sprung up picking me up and spinning me around. His lips crushed straight into mine and I swear I missed his kisses. I missed him, "I love You Tyler."

Just then there was a knock on the door. I wonder who it was? Jake put me down, letting open the door. I opened the door, and there stood there was Jason, Lulu, Kacey and Jack.  A big fat grin erupted onto my face as Lulu hugged me tightly. I moved from the door letting them all in, "Oh my gosh guys! I missed you guys so much."

"Got any pizza?" Jack said chuckling as he walked into my dressing room and flopping onto the couch. Typical Jack, "And I missed you too."

Lulu looked so much different. She cut her unruly blonde hair into a short cut. It showed off her face a lot and I never recognized how pretty she was until now. Jason had his had wrapped tightly around her waist bringing her in.

"Your concert was just PERF." Kacey squealed hugging me tightly.

"You guys did amazing too I heard." I said giving them the thumbs up.

Jake gave Jason a thumbs up and Jason shot him a smile. I guess Jason knew about about Jake little plans didn't he. I shot my hands out indicating for a hug. Lulu ran into my hands hugging me tightly, "I missed you Ty! I missed you so much. So, so , so, much."

"This feels like old times." Jason says sitting down on the couch next to Jack who swallowed a slice of pizza hole, " Like the bands back together."

"Who said we were ever broken up?" I turned to him raising an eyebrow, "I'm joining you guys again. Being a solo act is fun but it's not as fun as being with you guys."

"So what are you saying?" Jake said excitedly.

"What I'm saying is I talked to my agent and well we got a deal!" I revealed to them, "I just missed you guys so much. And I had no idea that you guys were performing today, so that made it even better."

I shot my hand out.  Lulu placed her hands on mine, then Jason, then Jack, and then last but not least Jake, "On one."

"Two, Three,!" Jake said after me.

"The plague !"

******************************************************

Hey Guys there is an epiloguge. (y0