Tree climb& Talks. 40

Emily woke up and wiggled in Calum's grip a little. You'd think after all these years she'd be used to it or he wouldn't do it as tight as he did. She signed a little before looking up at him. He was always so cute when he slept. His cheeks were chubby and his mouth slightly parted. His hair a mess, normally hanging over his forehead. Emily played with his hair a little before kissing his lips. That was Calum's favourite wake up. Emily pulled away once she knew he was awake. He looked at her with red sleepy eyes with squinted a little because of the light.
"Good morning" he said in a raspy morning voice making Emily smile at him. Calum ran his fingers through her hair as she rested her chin on his chest.
"Morning" Emily whispered.
Since New York, that was now a month ago, their marriage had been better than ever. It was refreshed and fall of happiness and love. Of course they still irritated one another but that's what they do.
Also the sex was great.

They heard the sound of the door opening a the patter of small feet in the room. Emily sat up to see Jessica walking over to the bed.
"Hello baby" Emily greeted as Jessica came to her side of the bed, rubbing her eyes. "You okay?" Jessica just nodded before she looked at Emily. "Have you come in here because you want breakfast?" Jessica nodded again making Emily smile a little before she pulled the covers back and got out of bed. Thankfully, she remembered to out shorts on before going to sleep which was a mistake she used to make when the other three were younger.
Emily picked Jessica up with ease and carried her to the stairs where Jacob was standing waiting by the child gate.
"Morning sweetheart" Emily said to Jacob before opening the gate and letting him walk down stairs in front of her. Just in case he fell and she need to caught him. Or simply to steady him.
Emily had missed having small children she forgot how nice it was to have them, not that she didn't love having teenagers. But young children actually needed her, teenagers didn't really need her.

Emily got the twins into the kitchen and them down at the table as Calum walked in. Max ran over to Calum and jumped up at him making Calum smile and pet him before continuing to walk to the coffee machine. Coffee was important to Calum in the morning. 
Calum began to make waffles while the coffee machine heated up. Calum had become a talented waffle marker since becoming a father. It was a skill he never discovered until he decided to buy a waffle making when Emily sent him shopping for a milk and nappies.

"Oh my god are you making waffles?" Olivia asked walking into the kitchen. Her tired eyes lighting up at the sight of the waffle machine.
"I am" Calum nodded making Olivia smile at him. There was a point in time where Olivia refused to eat anything else for breakfast but Calum's waffles. She was the biggest lover of them.
"Blessed" Olivia replied sitting at the kitchen island.
**
"This was a stupid idea" Mason said looking over at Noah as they pushed their bikes up a hill. Noah nodded in agreement before looking up at Natalia who was riding her bike up the hill.
"How is she doing that?" Noah asked, breathless. Mason shock his head a little because he didn't know.
"You guys are so unfit" Natalia called back to them. Mason rolled his eyes and huffed a little.
"Shut up Nat" Noah groaned
When Mason and Noah got to the top of the Natalia gave them a disappointed look. Somehow, the three of them had become friends. Mainly because they spent every lunch together in the music room but now they spent time together outside of school. Natalia had made them agree on a bike ride, because they were 'fun' and 'no one does it anymore'. Mason and Noah understood why no one did them; they were awful and so much effort.
"Remember when you go up a hill you have to to down it at some point" Natalia shrugged before she began to pedal on her bike. Mason and Noah looked at each other before they groaned and got on their bikes.
"Where are we going?" Mason asked Natalia who was leading the way.
"I'm not sure" she replied casually making Noah raise his eyebrows because he didn't wanna get lost. He wanted to go home.
"Love that Nat" Mason said sarcastically making Natalia roll her eyes.
"Have a bit of adventure guys"