3 becomes 4. 4

18 months later

Emily woke up in sudden pain shooting across her stomach. She sat up and rubbed over her 9 month pregnant belly before another contraction hit her.

"Calum" Emily said using her hand to shake his body. "Calum!" Emily repeated as she clutched onto her stomach. "Jesus Christ Calum" Emily hissed making Calum wake up and look at her.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting up next to her.

"I think we need to go to the hospital" Emily said making Calum's eyes widen.

"Oh shit okay" He mumbled before he pulled back the bed covers and climbed out of bed. "What are we gonna do about Liv?"

"Ring Holly" Emily answered her face screwing up in pain again. "I'll ring her, you go and get her up"

Emily reached for her phone and quickly unlocked it then scrolling to Holly's contact. Pressing the call button Emily whispered a 'come on Hols'

"Hello?" Holly's voice said through the speakers making Emily jump a little.

"Hey can I drop Livvy off I think I'm going into labour" Emily said quickly.

"Yeah of course" Holly replied before she heard Emily groan in pain through the phone. "Are you okay?"

"Well ya know" Emily answered "I'll be there in ten"

Calum came back into the bedroom and helped Emily off the bed.

"Please don't pee in the car" Calum said making Emily give him a disbelieved look.

"Not the time" Emily mumbled as she watched Calum rush about the bedroom packing things into a small night over bag before Olivia came waddling into the bedroom. She rubbed her eyes with her fists before she looked at Emily.

"Baby you're going to Holly's okay?" Emily said walking over to Olivia.

"Why?" Olivia asked quietly as Emily took her hand in order to guide her out of the room Calum following closely behind them.

"Because mummy and daddy have to go to hospital" Emily answered unlocking the front door. Olivia yawned in response. She followed Emily outside to Calum's black range rover. Calum put her in her car seat before quickly getting into the car. He looked over at Emily in concern before pulling out of the driveway.

Thankfully Holly and Michael only lived a few minuets away, which was always handy. Calum pulled up in front of their house before carrying Olivia up to front door. Holly greeted him, taking Olivia off him making Olivia whine in response.

**

"Are you okay?" Calum asked Emily who just nodded in reply because this was more painful than she remembered Olivia being. Calum helped Emily walk to the birthing centre's reception desk. Where they were asked the same questions; how far apart are the contractions? Have her waters broken? how far gone is she? Before they were guided to a suite identical to the one that Olivia was born in.

Emily was so uncomfortable, especially sitting down. So she paced around the room making Calum feel a little dizzy as he watched her watch back and fourth between the window and wall. He felt bad that she had to go through this amount of pain. All men really had to do with pregnancy is have pleasure and put up with weird cravings. Woman went through a lot, body changes, hormone changes, sickness, bloating and lots of pain.

Emily froze as she felt wetness down her bare leg. She looked over at Calum who looked ready to fall back asleep. Maybe this was a sign that the kid was going to be trouble because he was born at an inconvenient time of the day.