Chapter 20

(Spring semester is over so updates will commence, Anyways enjoy) 

Matthew's POV

"Yo my nigga wake yo ass up." I opened my eyes and saw a nigga dressed in one of my hotel staff uniforms holding Sarah by her hair at gunpoint. Looking her in her eyes she looked like she was beyond scared and I felt my temper slowly defusing. "I would strongly advise to play smart and put that gun down." "You think you in any position to be calling shots?" I sat up in the bed and mentally started preparing a list of people who was gonna catch hell for this fuck up starting with my hotel staff. "So what the fuck you here for?" "Now you talking my language pretty boy. You can go ahead and run me that duffle bag you got stashed in here. And don't even lie cause I saw you with the shit yesterday" I got up from the bed and walked over to the mini fridge in the corner of the room grabbing a bottle of water. "I don't know about no duffle bag." He grabbed Sarah's hair harder and took the safety off of his gun while staring me in my eyes. "If you don't want this bitch to die I advise you to run me that duffle bag by the count of five. 1....2....3" "Okay okay wait. I know where it is." I looked to Sarah like she was fuckin crazy cause she shouldn't even know about the drop I did yesterday before Ciara's party. "Alright bitch go get it witcho fat ass." He pushed her forward and she stumbled before looking to me. I watched her every move as she slowly walked out of the room and into the bathroom.

It was just me and this nigga and he was still holding me at gunpoint which was really pissing me off. "The infamous HotBoy caught slippin and ratted out by his bitch." "I advise you to watch your mouth when it come to her." "And I advise you to shut the fuck up pussy. How you get caught slippin this bad playa. You get a bitch and all of a sudden you let your guard down?" He shook his head while laughing and I hate to say what he was spittin true shit. Before Sarah I would have never let some shit like this even come close to happening to me. "Aye bitch where the bag at?" "Its right here." Sarah came out the bathroom and before anybody could register what was going on this nigga had a bullet in his throat and a bullet in his head. I stood there shocked for a second looking at this nigga blood begin to stain the floor before looking over to Sarah. She still was staring where she shot ole boy and the gun was still in her hand. "Sarah." She didn't look over to me and I slowly walked over to her side still shocked. It wasn't until I was standing in front of her that she began to come out of her daze. "He was gonna hurt you." She looked up at me and I knew that shock was beginning to wear off. "Oh my god I just killed someone. Matthew I just killed someone!" She started shaking and I took the gun out of her hands while pulling her into me. "I swear I didn't mean to do that I just panicked and now he's dead. Matthew I'm a murderer." I felt my shirt getting wet with tears so I know reality was beginning to hit. "I'm gonna go to prison for murder Matthew I have someones blood on my hands. I just took a life!" I felt her breathing heavy so I walked over to the bed and sat down while pulling her down with me. "Sarah look at me." It took a little minute for her to calm down and get her breathing under control before she was calm enough to look up at me. "Ima get some people up here to clean up this mess and we gonna act like this never happened." She nodded her head and I walked her into the bathroom. After turning on the water and taking her clothes off I let her take a long hot shower before making some phone calls. "Shotta we got a fuckin problem" "Wassup fam, whats goin on?" "Meet me at my hotel now." "Shit I'm on my way." He hung up the phone and I sat back on the bed thinkin while starin at this dead body. I been in this game since I was thirteen and I have never, and I do mean never, let a nigga get this close to me enough to spook me. What this nigga was sayin was really gettin to me because before I got with Sarah, my eyes would stay on these streets and everybody around, I knew what move anybody would make before they made it and I ain't never let a bitch make me sweat.

It took Shoota about another ten minutes before he was knockin on my door. I opened it and he walked in lookin like he just woke up out his bed. "My bad nigga I know it's early." "Nahh you good. Whats the problem?" I walked him to the room and he stopped when he saw the dead body. "What the fuck happened?" I told him everything and by that time Sarah was walking out the bathroom in a robe lookin a little better but her eyes were bloodshot red. "You good?" "Yeah. Hi Shoota." "Wassup Sarah. Girl where you learned to shoot like this? Fuck around and have to start callin you Sniper." She gave a small smile but she started rubbing her arms while lookin at the dead body at Shoota feet. "Man call up the team and get this cleaned up I gotta go handle some shit." "Alright." I got up and went to the closet and opened a secret door in the far right of the closet and got one of the two duffle bags that were in there. I walked over to Sarah and took her hand walking back into the bathroom before shutting the door. "Get dressed." I pushed the duffle bag into her hands and she stumbled back while lookin up at me confused. "Come on man we don't got all day I got shit to handle." Her face turned stone cold and she dropped the duffle bag onto the counter before dropping her robe. She quickly got dressed and bumped past me walking out of the bathroom. I was right behind her and the crew was walkin in the room to get rid of the body and all the evidence. I grabbed my keys off the stand closest to the door and we was out.

The entire ride to my mom's place nothing was said. I really was thinkin hard and I knew today was gon be filled with alot of bullshit. We pulled up and I cut the engine while keeping the doors locked. "Sarah we need to chill for a little while." She looked over at me quick and I could see the tears in her eyes. "What are you talking about?" "My head ain't been right since I started fuckin with you and now that's startin to effect my business. Plus I don't need you wrapped up in that side of my life." "Don't me wrapped up in that side of your life? I've been in your drug houses, I've counted drug money for you, I JUST KILLED SOMEBODY FOR YOU!!. Don't give me bullshit like that Matthew!!" "Look you need to lower your voice and I didn't force you to do shit you didn't wanna do." "Because when you're in a relationship you do things for the other person even if it means stepping out of your comfort zone." "Well then you don't gotta worry about doing shit for me for a while." I looked forward out the windshield when the tears started falling from her eyes. "Matthew." I swear I didn't wanna hurt shawty like this but seeing her pull that trigger earlier made me feel like I was changing her. She wouldn't have had to do that if she wasn't fuckin with me.  Like the longer she stayed around me the more I would change her for the worst and before I let that happen I would rather her not be with me in that way. "Come on man I already told you I gotta go handle some shit and you talkin up my time." She looked at me for a little while longer before unbuckling her seat belt and gettin out the car. She looked like she wanted to say something but she just shook her head and slammed the door. I waited until she was at the door and it opened before I pulled off. I know she gon hate me  for a little while but I gotta get some shit in order and get some answers before I can have her by my side again but that's still my baby and I'll make it up to her once I get things under control again.