Chapter 15

Pic of Daisy in the MM

Matthew's POV

Man I had to walk away cause I swear Sarah wasn't making no damn sense. How the hell we go from chilling at my party last night to "You're my employer and I'm your employee." status. What is that suppose to even mean? I just took my phone and went up the stairs not in the mood.

When I walked up the stairs I stopped half way looking at all the bags sitting in front of my door. No female has ever not accepted anything I have given them and frankly Im feeling a little disrespected. I just walked up the stairs and stepped over the bags and slammed the door leaving the bags right there.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. When I walked to the mirror I splashed some water on my face then looked at myself. It wasn't until I turned my head did I see a big ass purple spot on my neck. Yo where the fuck this hickie come from. I had to really think and that's when Nia came to mind. Nia a little baddie that I keep on the side when I needed some. I remember when Sarah left and I went back in the party shawty hit my line saying she wanted to give me my birthday gift, and let me tell you shawty gave me a gift like no other. But shit Sarah shouldn't feel any typa way, I mean she cool but she not my girl.

I ain't even gon stress myself about Sarah man, if she wanna act like that shit let her I have to many females tryna get at me to be worried about her. I jumped in the shower and stood there for a couple seconds letting the water relieve some of my stress before cleaning myself.

I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my waist before going into my room. I looked and my phone was vibrating on my nightstand and when I grabbed it Daisy name flashed across the screen. Daisy a little Asian snow bunny I keep on my team, she take out bodies for me and she keep me up to date on the status of my clients. Don't let her name or her face fool you shawty straight savage and don't got no feelings when it come to this game. Plus she got some bomb ass pussy but that aint the point.

"Wassup Daisy, talk to me." "Ya boy Trev up to no good." "Oh yeah, what I need to know." "Well you know how we been having product going missing from the warehouse in Marietta, Brain was able to clear up the footage and we got him stealing cash and merchandise from the safe." I felt my temper starting to rise but Im satisfied knowing my team is doing they job. "Aight you already know 6:00 in the dark spot, make sure he there. Don't disappoint me daisy real shit." "My nigga quit the bullshit you know I always come through, expect his ass there at 5:30." "Aight good looking out." "Yeah." She hung up and I threw my phone back on the night stand getting dressed.

It aint take me long to throw on something and make my way back downstairs. Sarah had this house smelling godly as usual and when I went in the kitchen two bowls of soup, a packet of Advil, and a bottle of water was sitting there along with a note.

Hope this soup and Advil helps you feel better, the second bowl is for your mom. Have a safe day and see you when I see you. -Sarah

I looked down at the stuff then at the note again before sighing and picking up everything putting it in a bag. I made my way back up the stairs and went to her room to find her and Ciara asleep with the Little Mermaid playing in the babyground. I stood there for a second and watched them sleep before turning back around and closing her door gently.

I went back down the stairs and grabbed the bag from the kitchen before making my way out the door. When I hopped in the car I shot Sarah a quick text then pulled off making my way to the one woman who kept it real with me and made sense of everything.

Pulling up to my mom's house I saw it was only one in the afternoon so I was gon spend a couple hours here before I had to go handle business. I grabbed the bag and hopped out the car before hitting my alarm and walking to the front door. I unlocked the door with my spare key and walked in to hear music playing towards the back of the house. I closed the door and walked past the counter, placing the food down, before opening the back door to see my mom humming along to some old school while picking something out her garden.