"And he's away travelling and won't be coming to Isfahan in another two or three years." Amir added as an after thought. "His sister is said to be a virtuous maiden with a beauty that rivalled the moon."

"It is said that she has only ever been seen out the streets of Istanbul once without a veil and the since then, the proposals have come in their hundreds with her turning each one down." Amir stated in amazement.

"And why is that?" Hafez curiously asked Amir who shrugged his shoulders before responding.

"It is said she seek a marriage bore out of love and respect. Good thing I'm a eunuch." Laughed Amir as Hafez brows knitted together.

"Love and respect?" Hafez snorted. "What is so special about her?" He asked himself quietly, but Amir had heard him. So he continued with his lavished praises for Omeed.

"She's a trained dancer with a penchant for music, poetry and painting."  Amir said in awe. "I heard she was trained by Turkey's finest entertainer who has vouched for her talent and has been heard saying her pupil was a better entertainer than herself." Hafez smiled as he listened on.

"When the Turkish royal family invited her to perform, she had politely declined even though she was offered so much." Sited Amir. "Oh did I mention she also gets proposals from royal members and the treatment is the same for them?" 

Hafez was slightly baffled as Amir's words spiked his interest. Snapping out of his reverie, he growled at Amir in annoyance. "Tell me more about this Ahmed not his sister."

"Sorry your majesty, I don't think there's anymore to say with regards to lord Ahmed, but I will update you once I find out more from the investigator." Amir apologised profusely sensing Hafez's irritation and extreme reaction.

"Your majesty, I thought you wanted a peaceful resolution." Amir mentions as Hafez's eyes darkened.

"Peace is only attained through struggle. Amir." He replied leaving no room for discussion.

Duly grateful with Amir's discovery and report, Hafez retired for the night as he dismissed Amir. There was no clear indication of what his next step was and what approach he intended to use given the data he had acquired.

Hafez needed to think things through before he came up with an unconventional solution for the thorns on his sides.

The early morning wind was crisp, smelling faintly of cooking fat as it whipped through Atash's robe. As his horse galloped down the residential part of the city that housed himself and a few of Omeed's staff members.

Atash has had to rise up early everyday for an early start since he had traded with princess Zubaida due to the amount of costumers that stopped by each day.

He had been rudely awakened, when two men had showed up the next day stating they were sent by king Hafez to find out and reimburse him for the goods the princess had bought. The men had been very professional and had not deviated from getting straight to their reason for stopping by.

Costumers who had been present when the men showed up quickly spread news of the encounter. As a result, many more patronised them with never ending queues that went a long distance as Atash savour their fortune.

He was enjoying his time in Isfahan and was thankful Omeed has sent him away.So far non had recognised him.

Last night, Atash had gotten a missive from the dressmaker informing him the princess had been pleased so far with every outfit she has made. Soliciting a rapturous applaud from the staff who had waited with baited breath in the hope princess Zubaida liked the outfits.

And since she did, it meant more business for them if words got out.

"Good morning." Atash greeted as he approached the shop doors. Several workers scrambled around as they prepared for the days trade moving goods around whilst cleaning up.

"Morning Atash." They chorused not looking away from what it was they were doing. He quickly joined them as he helped put things together.

"I have sent lord Ahmed a missive explaining the situation out here, and also informing him we'll be  needing new stock soon." Atash announced to the workers in general.

"Also another was sent to our suppliers asking for a ship load with the festive season fast approaching."

The men all nodded in understanding. It took three to six months for a shipment to arrive and the sooner the orders are placed, the quicker it would get to them.

Atash's mind suddenly ventured to the maids who were sent by the princess. He remembered they had looked longingly at some old stocked fabric, his heart had tugged at the sad stare they had.

Putting together enough fabric to make two outfits, Atash set them aside with the hope of bequeathing it to the maids, when else he saw them. This has been one of Omeed's method in running her business.

As she gained, she gave away in return with the belief that God will bless her some more.

Omeed always derived joy in knowing she put a smile on the faces of the less privileged.

Author's note: Really short update,

but thought I should give you guys something to read rather than wait until Monday.

Next update would centre around Feriha's final dance and Farzan