Chapter 11: Doing Something Wild

Start from the beginning

"Shhhh (Y/N) it's okay. I understand."

"Please don't hurt him." You begged. "He's like a brother to me. He's the only friend I have around there..."

He grunted. "Fine. What am I to you?"

You yawned and set your head on the window. "You....you are..." Before you could finish you fell asleep and began to snore quietly.

You woke up in a different bed, with a giant headache, and a giant T-Shirt on. What happened last night? You chuckled to yourself and answered your own question. Riight. You got hammered (Y/N). Anyway...where am I? You sit up in the bed and look under the sheets. You were wearing a large T-Shirt that said Jokers property on it. You shrugged and giggled. You looked under your shirt and dihedral in relief as you saw your bra and underwear was still on. You looked around the room and saw you were in the Jokers room. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? You screamed in your mind, even though you couldn't change your thoughts into a yell. You began to panic until a knowing voice soothed you.

"Too bad. We didn't have sex if you were wondering. And yes I did change you. I was very very careful." Joker purred.

You felt your face flush. "Oh ummm." It hurt to speak. Your head was pounding and it felt like you were going to- you sprinted towards his bathroom, lucky enough to find a toilet and vomit into it on time.

"Oh the consequences of being WILD!" He chuckled.

You snorted and threw up again. "Shut up!" You yelled from the bathroom.

He laughed and you could imagine him shaking his head. "NEVERRRR!!!"

You laughed and tried not to throw up again. "Ugh you can be so childish!"

He came into view from the door way. "Only around you doll." He added a wink and walked over to you, grabbing your hair gently and pulling it into a ponytail. He rubbed your back slowly and you threw up again.

"Why are you comforting me? Isn't this disgusting? To watch me throw up?"

He smiled and shook his head again. Saying nothing.

*Jokers POV*
I have never thought of myself doing this.

Sure I remember the books I used to read where the guy holds back her hair and rubs her back reassuringly. I used to scoff at how stupid it was.
Now I realized it was just being nice.

Nice? Me? HA! Only around her...everyone else could die for all I care. Sure, call me harsh, insane. I could care less. But when I'm around her...she makes me feel different.( :D)

*Your POV*
He helped you around the house and gave you soup and lots of water. Even though you weren't sick, he wouldn't let you leave the bed. It was kinda cute...

You sigh and roll over in the bed again and again. You were sooo bored. Joker had gone out to get you more tea and you sighed again.
"I'm so bored. So so bored." You sang to yourself.
You began to sing
'House of Memories, By P!ATD'

Baby we built this house on memories
Take my picture now, shake until you see it
And when your fantasies become your-

"Wow I leave for a few minutes and you start singing yourself back to sleep." Joker complained.

You snorted and shrugged. "I was bored."

He chuckled. "Bored with out me huh?" He laid on top of the bed beside you and sighed. "You can play piano, and sing. You really are perfect..." He whispered.

You felt your cheeks flare with warmth and shrugged. "I know right. I am sooooo perfect."

Now it was his turn to snort. "Shut up! I try and compliment you and you...you take the compliment and make me look like I aren't even trying."

You started laughing. "Oh J you're too much. You know, if you really wanted to do something for me..."

He sighed and pulled a box from beside the bed. "Sorry I stole this from you..."

You open the box and find a tub of ice cream and two spoons. "ICE CREAM!!!!" You shout happily.

You start to reach for the ice cream when you gasp loudly. "WHERE IS TRAVIS?!??"

Joker chuckles as he rolls his eyes. "Ah yes that monster. He's with Victor. Travis is probably chasing him around the yard."

You smile and calm down. "Oh. Okay. Well now let's eat this ice cream cause we never to get the chance to eat of any of the damn tub!"

Joker began to object but you shot him a glare. "Don't you dare say you ate ice cream without me."

He puts his hands up and shrugs. "I was not going to say anything whaaaat???"

You giggle an bring out the ice cream. You happily open the tub and see smooth, vanilla ice cream with sprinkles and a cherry on top.
You grin at Joker and hold up your spoon.

"I must declare that I have the first bite." You add a laugh.

He gasps, and pretends to be shocked. "But what if I wanted the first bite?"

You give him a challenging look. "Careful J I beat you up remember?"

He laughs and gives you a wink. "I let you win. I went easy on you remember?"

You laugh. "Sureeee whatever you say J."
You scoop a giant piece of the ice cream and before you could bring it to your mouth...

There's a knock at the door...

AHHHH FINALLY. I have literally been trying to write this all day. I'm probably going to stay up for another couple of hours giving you the other chapter I promised. It is coming people!!! Patience and you may get to eat that ice cream....
Anyway! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. And as always I will see you in the next chapter!!
BYEEEEEE