"I have no idea what you mean,"
I giggled, rolling over onto my belly, pulling the pillow over my head. "I'm so tired," I groaned.

"We'll probably go for some tea at about 7, it's 5 now. Then we'll most likely be going to bed," Simon spoke, I felt one side of the bed move down, noticing that he joined me.

"Well If we're going out I'm gonna go for a shower first,"

"I'll text JJ now and ask him what the plans are because I really can't be bothered to go downstairs," Simon groaned, flipping over so he could get his phone out of his pocket. All that can be heard is the sound of the clicking iPhone keyboard and our breathing. I groaned and rolled over on to my belly, taking up the majority of the room on the bed, and I'm not even sorry about it.

"I swear if you sleep like that at night there will be trouble," Simon chuckled, digging his fingers into my ribs, tickling me lightly. I squirmed under his touch and moved to the side a bit more.

"Oh my god have you spoke to josh," I said quickly, remembering what Josh had told me. Simon raised his eye brows at me and looked at me weirdly. "I take that as a no, well one night we're here him and Freya are going out for a meal at this restaurant where the seating is outside, it's right next to a lake as well, there is fairy lights and all light colours and everything. And basically if Freya Says yes then they're getting married,"

"FINALLY!" Simon shouted, raising his hands up into the air. "How's he asking her? Swear it better be cute"

"He's got this speech wrote out, its so so cute I can't even explain, they're so goals," I groaned, wishing I could be like them two. "I could have that relationship with my bed but JJ took my away from it,"

"We should go out one night," Simon said quickly. Locking his phone screen and putting it on the table next to the bed. He laid down a little bit more and rolled over to face my direction.

"What do you mean," I asked, trying not to stumble on my words, making sure I'm not going red yet.

"As in we," he pointed to me and him, "should go out one night, just us," i smiled uncontrollable, pushing my head into the pillow. "And this, will be a proper date i promise you. Not like them shitty ones we had at Nando's when neither of us new what we are,"

"Well I don't know what we are," I giggled. "One minute were awkward as fuck, next we're laughing together, then you're kissing me on the kitchen counter, I mean come on what do I do with my life," he chuckled, copying my actions and putting his face into his pillow.

"I have no idea what to say about that," Simon emerged from the pillow, red face and still laughing. "But I'm not complaining,"

"You confuse me," I said quickly looking at him. "Like I don't know what to make of you at times. But all I know is that you've got me coming back all the time likes it's a game," I spoke.

"But it's not a game," he replied, placing a hand on my waist, pulling me closer ever so slightly.

"Yet I'm willing to play it," I said lightly, looking down at my hands, messing with my finger nails. Simons fingers came underneath my chin, raising my head up. I kept my eyes closed. Refraining from eye contact.

"Em, look at me," he spoke just above a whisper, yet I still kept my eyes closed. I felt his lips connect with mine, making me jump slightly as I didn't realise how close he actually is. I kissed him back, moving my arms to the back of his neck, him pulling my closer to him by the waist. He groaned quietly as my hands made their way to his hair, which I have found is something he loves. Simon moved forward and pushed me onto my back, his body now coming to hover over mine, our lips not disconnecting at any point. His hands now on either side of my head, mine still wrapped around his neck, our lips are moving in perfect sync, fitting together perfectly. Simons tongue traced against my Bottom lip, asking for entry but I repeatedly declined, his hand made their way my waist, ticking me slightly causing my to let out a giggle, Simon took this as his opportunity and he slipped his tongue into my Mouth. Simon pulled away, laying kisses down my jaw line and down to my neck, sucking on my skin, making my skin shiver. I let out a small moan, trying to refrain myself from losing it.

"Si," I breathed out, "your phone just went off," I chuckled remembering he had text JJ.

"For god sake," Simon groaned, his hair is standing up on end, my tops rolled up lightly, my top slightly damp from my bikini top. I let out a deep breath. What the hell just happened. It gets too carried away before I could even make sense of what was happening.

"Yeah we're going out at 7, it's half 5. Are we having showers before we go?" He asked, turning around to face me.

"I need a shower, I stink of sun cream," I groaned. Pulling myself up off of the bed. "My legs are like jelly," I groaned realising I had just said it out loud.

"Yeah you're welcome," Simon winked my way, I rolled my eyes.

"Well are you going for a shower first or can I?" I asked.

"We could save time and go in together" he winked again

"You pig," I scoffed.