04 - The Twist

'Nahid, did you see the new game that's taken over social network these days? Everybody is posting a new type of pokemon they've caught while I can't even understand what is the game and it's point?' Sarah complains.
'Ahh, that stupid game? Nah, don't care, bleh. Anyways, are you done with all the packing up and all?' She replies.
Today is the last day of their trip. Since the last encounter, Nahid hasn't seen Aslam, and although being the kind to not give a damn, she still feels kinda worried about him as she went really all out on him.
'Yeah, I'm done. Can't wait to go home, see my family and relax, Gosh!' She sighs.
'Yeah, right, you lazy ass.' Nahid teases.
'Look whose talking. The girl who does nothing and barely moves out of her bed, loser.' Sarah replies. sounding annoyed.
'Someone's on fire.' Nahid giggles.
'Whatever.' Sarah trails off.
- - - - - - - - -
'C'mon students, in the bus, NOW!' Sir Nadeem announces.
Everyone gets in the bus as the guys go in the back while the girls are seated in front.
Just as Sarah and Nahid get seated, they turn around only to notice Aslam sitting in the back corner who looked guilty of his activities.
'What's up with him?' Sarah questions.
'No idea, maybe he realizes his mistake.' Nahid speaks.
'He ain't that type, but if that's the case then it's good.'
'Yeah, right.'
Now the gossips begin and before you know it, they've reached their school building.
Just as Sarah and Nahid greet and are about to leave, Aslam appears out of nowhere.
'Hey, um. I just wanted to say sorry to you girls and please also tell it to Natasha if you see her around. Thanks.' He speaks in a hurry and then leaves.
'Wow, now that was unexpected.' They say it at the same time and then start to giggle.
- - - - - - - -
What do guys think has gotten into Aslam? I'm excited as well as surprised. Any guesses if he has realized it or if it is another one of his masterplans? Let me know in the comments!
VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE RECOMMEND PLEASE!
JAZAK ALLAH HU KHAYR ❤️