Chapter 8

Hey guys back with new update yup i know u guys must be really angry but wat can i do i lost intrest in writing coz of the response i got and some wonderful people who always motivate me not to write by their bashing.

I went out of India then their was my sister wedding so I was really busy I thought I will update soon but I got so many bashing so i just stopped writing now i m back coz of some people who really want me to write so guys this is for u all....

Now enjoy reading please motivate me by ur VOTE and COMMENT .

If possible then please do inline comment would love to see ur response..

***************************

Nandani's pov

After exiting from the class i directly went to my house so that i can calm myself as my life has become a joke. In one day I got so many shocks. Its really making me difficult to deal with all the problem.

As I reached home, I directly went to my room as I need a cold shower to calm myself. My life was so simple before this one night stand but now see everything is changed.

I just shook my head remembering everything. I was the good girl who was serious for her studies and just had friends. My life was very easy without any hurdle or problem but now my one decisions just back fired me.

First I thought that I will overcome the pain when he left me but here I got a big shock when we again meet each other as a teacher and student.

After that I got to know that he didn't left me that day but he had a emergency that's why he left me. Now he want to give us chance and he don't care that he is my teacher.

After having shower I came out and changed in a loose t-shirt and shorts. I went to kitchen so that I can make a hot chocolate milkshake for myself.

I started making hot chocolate for myself then I heard door opening and I got to know that my friends also came back from university. So I decide to make Hot chocolate for all of us.

I went outside the drawing room with the hot chocolate to see them little upset. I quickly kept it in the table and sat with them.

"What happen guys you all are looking so upset ? "I asked them.

" I am sorry Nandani I couldn't catch that moron. Today I saw him near our university." Mukti said to me.

" Mukti what you are trying to say ? Whom you couldn't catch? " I asked her little confused.

I had a slight idea that she must be talking about Manik as it was his first day, he must be romaing around our university .

"Nandani she is talking about Manik." Alia said with a pause to see my face reaction and then continued " We saw him near the university parking when we were coming back home."

I sighed and just sat on the couch. I should tell them the real reason why he left me or else they will make his life hell in the university and its only about 6 months after that we will be graduated I don't want any problem in our lives.

I was busy in my thoughts when Navya shook my shoulder and asked me where I was lost. I just shook my head and then said Nothing. They were tensed to see me like this so they decided to change the topic. So Alia asked me How was your day I heard that your new English professor is greek god.

I just smiled sarcastically remembering about morning incident. They look confused by seeing my reaction. I finally composed myself and said "GUYS MANIK IS MY NEW PROFESSOR." My voice was betraying me as I was controlling myself from crying. The lump in my throat grew bigger until I felt like I was suffocating in my hidden emotions.