Chapter 2

Hello guys back with new update... this is from manik pov... so tell me how is it..

So sorry for the late update...

So enjoy it..

Happy reading...

Manik's pov

I am 27 year old and my parents want me to get married but i m not interested to get married as i don't believe the word LOVE anymore that word doesn't exist in my dictionary. I was very happy five year back i was enjoying my life with my friends and love of my life but suddenly my life took a you turn and my life get destroyed. Now i really regret that i was madly fallen in love with her. Near her i always behave as a love sick puppy but she didn't care about anything and just betrayed me.

I really hate myself that i was fallen for her my parents always warned me but i really didn't care she was love of my life but she destroyed me. After we broke up I was gone into depression and i also tried to attempt suicide but my family saved me and it took one and half years to get me back to normal. My parents and my friends was very hurt to see my condition but they never left my side. I am really happy to get parents and friends like them in my life. So now i decided that i will live my life for them as they are now my everything.

Today there was a success party of my friend Cabir so he had organized a party where many business man and his friends and his colleague was invited. Reporters were also their to capture the party. He specially told me to attend this party so I went there. There I met many of my college friends i was really happy to see them. We all were enjoying our time by cherishing our college memories and talking about our life.

Then suddenly I saw HER I was so shocked she was giving interview to the reporters with her so called love. She reminded me about my past which I had tried to forget and she had destroyed my life and now enjoying her own life. This angered me I quickly went to Cabir to tell him that I leaving this party he quickly understands my situation and also said sorry as he also didn't expected her to come as he had not invited her. I did not wanted to create a scene so I quickly left the place.

I was very angry and to overcome i wanted some drink and wanted to get drunk to forget everything that i saw today so I quickly went to nearby club.

As I entered the club there was very loud music everyone was drunk and was dancing so I quickly took one table which was near dance floor and sat their after giving my order of hard drink. After some time the waiter placed my order I was drinking my drink then I suddenly saw a girl her back was facing me she was wearing blue color dress she was dancing with her friends. She was totally enjoying by jumping and dancing. I really wanted to see her face so I tried but she was busy dancing and her hair was covering her face. I got some sudden pull towards her as i wanted to remove her hair which was covering her face and really wanted to see her face. Then I suddenly saw her talking with her friend and she step down from dance floor. She must have been tired of dancing. I quickly leave my place and started following her as she left the dance floor. I saw her going towards one table and saw her standing there i really wanted to see her so I move towards her.

Suddenly I saw her face as she sat down in one of the chair and I got really shocked to see her. Damn she was so beautiful and then i started studying her face features very carefully. Her eyes was magical they were shining like a star her chubby cheeks i really wanted to bite her cheecks then i saw her nose is so cute I just wanted to pinch it then I saw her lips... I just wanted to taste her lips I just wanted to kiss her like hell. She was so beautiful I really wanted her.

I was so shocked that i was so attracted towards only by seeing her. I quickly compose myself coz i don't want anything what was I doing it's wrong I can't be attracted towards her she will also do the same. All woman are same I quickly made my mind and went back to sit in my place. But i couldn't get her out of my mind when ever I was closing my eyes I saw her pouty lips which were saying they want me to kiss them.. ( Writer's pov : hahahh i know its silly) I really wanted to touch her.