Chapter 5

Hey guys I am so sorry that I am late I know you guys were waiting for This story from very long I am so sorry that you guys had to wait for it... but now i am finally posted it..😀😀😁😁😀😀

Guys this chapter will be boring but just wait for sometime after 2 chapters many intresting part will come. Just after two chapter all will come on track so wait for it and for that you all have to keep reading my story...

You guys have to shower with your vote and comment... I always get motivated with all your comment... I seriously love all your comment... thanks guys for always supporting me and this part is especially delicated to all my lovely readers who keep asking me when I am going to update... so guys read this and do tell me how is it...

Guys ThAnkyou so much I have 735 followers in wattpad I m so happy 😀😀😀😃😃😃😄😄😄😘😘😘😙😙😚😍😍😍🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎂🎂🎂🎉🎊 love you all l.. n😍😍😘😙😙😚😚

ThAnkyou

#Happyreading
*********

After that car incident I quickly hired a taxi so that I don't do anything more stupid. I quickly sat on the taxi and told him my address and after ten minutes I was standing outside my house. I was really scared and nervous to face my friends. I was thinking what they will think and they will be very angry seeing my conditions. In Canada they are my family, we love each other like we are sister and I cannot hide anything from them. Mukti was angry when I told her that I am going to have one night stand but I made her understand but she had warned me and she was correct I shouldn't had done it. But now its done nothing can be changed.

I quickly wiped my tears which was still flowing. I had to smile for them so I quickly breath in and out and made a smiling face and then I rang the bell. I hope everything goes well.

Finally the door was open and I was really scared who had open I really didn't wanted to face Mukti or else I will be gone but thank god it was not her. It was a girl who had applied a facial mask and I was shocked to see it was none other than Navya.

Navya was also shocked to see me as I was looking very bad as I was still in my party clothes with my face which was dull because of crying. She was trying to say something as she had applied the facial mask but I quickly grab my chance and ran to my room to avoid her question.

Thank god now I am safe I thought as I closed my bedroom door.

I quickly laid on my bed as my head was paining like hell and my heart also become heavy. Then I started thinking about last night. The first time I saw him he saved me from falling then he stopped me from drinking then he started flirting with me. Then our first kiss which was so beautiful then how we made out in car and then in his home. We made out in washroom then in his room. And then how he just left. I was now crying my eyes were swallow because of my cry and my eye lids were paining but still I was crying.

"I am so stupid " I whispered to myself . I shouldn't had done that last night. I was not so strong I get emotionally attached so easily and see now. I am crying for a stranger who just left me without any word. He told me to wait for him so that we can but he was not their. I am now so hurt but who cares. It really didn't matter to him. But I shouldn't blame him he had already warned me but I was very sure about my decision. I was in my thought but then suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

"Nanz atlas you are back" Alia said through the door but I didn't reply to her.

She again asked "Nanz are you there. " then I replied to her "yes Alia"