Chapter 3

Hey guys back with new update plzzz do tell me how is it plzzzz and thankyou so guys for all your response coz in chapter 1 and 2  got 1k views....❤❤🎉🎊 I am so happy with response i m getting Thankyou so much....

I hope this chapter is good enough I tried my level best to make it good plzzz do tell me how is it... if it is good enough or you guys don't like it as it contain highly nature content then plzzz do tell me... 

please do vote and comment...plzzz

WARNING : 18+ Mature content ahead..minor plzź stay away plzzz DON'T BASH ME ...

ThAnkyou lovely readers for your supports...

Nan's pov

He told me to come fast as he will be wait outside the club so I quickly went to the table to get my clutch. I was still shocked because I still didn't believe that we just kiss. It was my first kiss but it was very passionate and very wild. I still feel that his lips are on me. I again wanted to feel his lips and kiss him like anything. I took my clutch and quickly went outside to see him standing with the support of  car. He had black bmw car. I went towards him he quickly stands straight and opened the passenger seat for me to sit. I sat in the car he went to driver seat and sat. I was observing him he was behaving differently so I thought to ask him.

"What are you thinking" I asked him.

He composed himself and then said "Do you really want this I mean are you ready"

"Yes I really want you I am ready" I said to him and pecked his lips.

He smiled and then he seductively said "you know I m really wild at bed are you ready to face the monster"

Then I move my face close to him so that my lips are almost touching his lips and traced my fingers in his face seductively whispered  "I want you to F**k me very hard like a wild monster." I was going to move back to my seat but he pulled me and smashed my lips with him.

For few seconds I couldn't understand what just happened then after feeling some tingle sensation which brought my senses back and I quickly responded back he started asking for the entrance with his tongue  I allowed him he entered my mouth. I opened my mouth to suck his tongue and started sucking it and then I bit his tongue and he groan in his mouth. He then pulled me closer by pulling my waist. I clutched his t-shirt with one hand and other coiled around his neck pulling his hair roughly. He relished the taste of every corner of my mouth and teased my tongue which enticed moan out of me. He then pulled me to his lap and continued with the kiss. They continued to kiss until I feel breathless but he didn't leave me he leaned down and kissed my jaw then my neck and then he bit her collarbone. 

I leaned back on the steering wheel arching my back and neck giving him the easy access. He then sucked my nape line and kissed it softly. He moved down and kissed my cleavage and moved my dress little down to suck my br**st while his other hand palmed my other breast. I moaned loudly when he pinced my n**ple and I started wriggled on his lap. He groaned when he felt my heat on his member. He started humping, trying to create some friction. I moaned loudly feeling his member and now I needed him more. We were ready to torn our clothes and have s** but  suddenly we heard a loud horn of a car passing.

 We were ready to torn our clothes and have s** but  suddenly we heard a loud horn of a car passing