Glimpse

I am Nandani Murthy 20 year old and a virgin when I met him. I was innocent and the good girl and very much into my studies until i met him... So I decided to go out and have fun for once. As my friends always go to clubs but i m being good girl always denied them but now i decided i will go to club and will get drunk and then will have fun and have one night stand. That was the turning point of my life. I met him in the club. He was most handsome man I have ever seen. We talked and He was ready to give me what I wanted. We spent one night full of passion but I ran away afterwards .

I wasn't supposed to see him again. Our path was never meant to cross again but I was dead wrong.

Because I saw him two days later. He was standing in front of my class.

Guys plzzz stay away if you dont like it and yes no bashing..

(Recommended for 17+) (Contains explicit scenes. Please read at your own risk)

ALL RIGHT RESERVED PVT LMT

HumB01 THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALLOWING ME TO WRITE STORY WITH YOUR CONCEPT. SO GUYS DON'T BASH ME...

If you guys like this story than i will continue i will post it after i finished writing but plzzzzz i want response or i will not post it...

Silent readers plzzz VOTE yaar plzzzzz

GUYS DO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE COZ I HAD ALEADY POSTED THIS STORY IN FACEBOOK AND I M GETTING VERY GOOD RESPONSE... ONLY IN TWO HOURS I GOT 60 LIkES AND 39 comments if you guys will not response i will not post it......