-Chapter 4: Your Best PARTNER-

Heya. Here I am. Let's get this started. 

-Disclaimer- I don't own that video (^^^) or Undertale's CHARActers ~ ~ ~ but I do own this story ~ thanks ♥ ♥♥

♥Stay Determined. ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------

As you walk through the rain with your crimson umbrella, M.K. jumps out of nowhere.

"Yo! Good thing you grabbed an umbrella! Ha ha! Let's walk together!"

You nod, and M.K. quickly scrambles to your side. Chara scoffs at the scene before him... But, if he wants to live again, Chara's gonna have to stay with you. Along the way, M.K. begins to talk about Undyne and Asgore... How amazing and POWERFUL Undyne is...and how 'Mr. Dreemurr' donated flowers..or something. You weren't really listening. You couldn't, anyways. Chara kept making irritating noises, clearly wanting you to move faster. Before you knew it, you were walking through the 'starry path'. Another memory from when you first entered the Underground. The ceiling is covered with crystals that shine like stars... In the far distance, you can see Asgore's castle... Everything about this scenery is so perfect... If only you could stay here and look at the 'stars'.

"Too bad good things don't last long."

You hear Chara say. You can feel the edges of your mouth twitch into a frown. Now Chara can read your thoughts too?! What have you done by 'connecting' with him..? You turn around and give Chara a menacing look, but he's not paying attention. Chara is too busy flying around while poking M.K.

...?

But M.K. doesn't feel, see, or even KNOW Chara. M.K., noticing that you've turned around to look at him (not), gives you a big smile. You smile bac---WHACK.

Look's like you forgot about the ledge blocking your path.

"Yo!! Are you alright?! ... Hmm, this ledge is way too steep.."

"Ow..."

You respond. You always fall backwards onto your butt. You hope you don't get a bruise with all this falling you've been doing lately...

"You seem pretty clumsy during this Timeline. You okay there, Partner?"

Chara asks, smirking. (He knows you can't respond.) You sigh while you get off the ground, patting the dirt off your butt. When you turn to give Chara a death glare, it seems he is already busy hiding his face.

'Something wrong?'

You try asking---through your thoughts.

...

No response. Oh well. You return the crimson umbrella to its rightful place.

"So, you like, wanna see Undyne like me, right?!"

M.K. asks, practically screaming. You nod, and he jumps happily.

"I have an idea! Get on my back, then you can reach the ledge!"

M.K. kneels on the ground, just enough leverage for you to get up onto the ledge. You quickly jump on M.K.'s back and clamber onto the ledge. You thank M.K. for his assistance, and he leaves to find another way to get to you. You let out a loud sigh.

"Chara, you dirty little scoundrel! You shouldn't talk to me when I'm around other Monsters!"

Chara floats around you, grinning like the little devil he is.