"I can assure you that I am not gay you are just simply not my type. Now, dismiss yourself from my presence, I have to find someone that is." Her face reddened from anger and embarrassment.

"Whatever, dick," she huffed before stomping away. I watched as she crossed the street and began adamantly speaking with her friends about my refusal to her offer of sex. I merely chuckled and shook my head, women can be so immature at times. I didn't want you, get over it. My eyes flickered across the many faces waiting for my approval, but my eyes lingered on this particular one. She shyly stared at me from her position away from the crowd.

 I could tell her hair was artificially dyed red but her jade colored eyes that popped out of her head were all hers, that much I could tell. She looked to be only twenty-two or twenty-three, yet she is out doing this... why? I stare at her until she finally turns her back to me. She holds my gaze steadily, with a questioningly look in her eyes. I nod at her indicating that I wanted her to come her. The girl glanced to both sides of herself, seeing if I am referring to her. She then realizes that I am talking about her, she points to herself silently asking if I am choosing her before cautiously walking towards my vehicle. As the prostitute was doing so I could hear the other females scoff and suck their teeth. Before speeding away I sent the one who confidently came to my car a menacing glare. She fidgeted in the passenger nervously, I could tell she was apprehensive about her decision of getting in the car with me.

"W-Where are we going?" she questions so quietly that if I wasn't already expecting her to speak I wouldn't have heard it. I glance over to her, she was studying my appearance. She quickly looked away with her cheeks flaming when she saw I caught her staring. I slowly smirked and turned back to the road.

"Somewhere," I answer vaguely. "What is your name?"

"C-Cassandra," she said sounding over rehearsed. Her failure to sound seductive slightly amused me as well as intrigued. Why was a girl so young trying to be something she is not. I raised an eyebrow questioningly at her, watching her slightly red face. This must be her first time, I thought. 

"I meant you're real name, not what those women call you. What is your real name?" She hesitated debating if she should tell me the truth or not.

"Cassie." She sighed "It's just Cassie." She tightly clasped her hands together in her lap and studied her candy apple red heels, which looked like they were a size to big. This outfit doesn't seem to fit her demeanor at all. She appears to be the quiet, timid type that doesn't cause trouble. So why the gimmick?

"Tell me something Cassie, correct me if I am wrong, but you don't look as though you would be in this line of "work'. Why are you selling your body for money? Why aren't you working a regular nine-to-five like a normal citizen. More importantly what does your mother or father think of you? If my daughter were out screwing men for money," I chuckled darkly, while shrugging. "Well let's just say she would have hell to pay." I'm guessing from her body being tensed up I have struck a nerve. She whirled to face me with a scowl upon her beautiful face.

"Shut up, do not speak of my parents. You know nothing of what you're talking about."

"Oh, no? Why don't you enlighten me then?" She blew out an aggravated breath and turned to face the window.

"You wouldn't understand. I'm doing this because... I need the money."

"Isn't that why they all do it? They all need money for one reason or another. I assume you wouldn't just want to give your body up for money if you had anyway of preventing it."

"This is the only way I can pay for college." She quietly started sobbing. "My parent won't help me." I sighed through my nose and whipped my truck into a vacant parking lot. I tightly gripped the steering wheel, staring out the window. I hated it when parents act inadequate.