She with you?

Wonder Woman'sPOV
"What a strange place." I said in wonderment of where I was, it was a rather large building with trinkets and tricks of all kinds."Strange indeed." I noticed someone next to me, it was a man. "Welcome to my shop." You seem like an interesting individual." "Then again I have seen Amazonian's before." The man looked at me intensely.   I began to suspect malicious intent. "I know what you are about to do and I would recommend you don't." He blocked my sword before I could draw it. "You may call me Doctor Strange." He said. "I need your help with something." You see I have detected a lot of magic disruptions lately." And I've noticed you and your friends have been misplaced." He said. I asked him what he meant by misplaced. He informed me that I was not in the correct universe. He then implied that everyone was misplaced. "You. Are not supposed to be here and I am." He then went on about multi verses  and whatnot. I told him that I didn't have time for an entire lecture. Boom! Something crashed. We both went to investigate.
"You are ruining my plan Strange." It was Enchantress. I remembered her from the Midway City incident. It was broadcasted all over the news. Before the satellites went down of course.
She sent soldiers after us. (Play music) I took out my sword and began to fight the legions of soldiers. They were deformed and made of some sort of ooze.  "Enchantress you have caused a cataclysmic event." Strange started talking. "The entire multiverse could be imploded in upon its self."  You need to cease this foolishness." He started zapping soldiers. "You don't seem to understand Strange." She said while laughing. "The human race will finally bow down to me! And pay for what they did to my brother!" She began to pounce at Strange. While they were fighting I decided to sneak up on her. I stabbed her in the back.  She screamed an teleported away. The soldiers collapsed into dust. (Stop music)  "She with you?"  Doctor Strange asked.
"No but I do know her." And it seems you've already met." I asked him "We did." But she didn't like me." She knows I can stop her." He said. "Well if you can stop her then I guess I need your help. "Very well then." We then left his shop an headed for somewhere else. I'm guessing this chapter is sort of short but it still was rather lengthy. Next we check up on Lex and see if he's doing well. Sphinx 98