My long awaited return...

I'm back after 84 years.
Ever since this story went up, A LOT changed within the MCU and DCEU.
((That being the plethora of movies that came out. I made this when Batman vs Superman and Civil War were still circulating.
Now we've got the full Infinity Saga arc, completed, WandaVision, a bunch of DC movies that happened, AND the upcoming Snyder Cut of Justice League on the way THIS MONTH, which I'm obviously hyped for.))
That being said, I'm going to keep this book the way it is and treat at as an AU of sorts, while addressing the new stuff in the sequel to this book, which I'll also be updating.
You can find the sequel here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/81437297?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=DRBATSPONGE&wp_originator=q%2FPxE%2FoTMjvfSQQWCzOuvRnlpnB7SaxhTWtOtgFzzvt2HvbCRmkIJ72rLP3LkN44FpTmjQmIJGkBQBbFp88iuiVhSVTD%2B0Kf466%2Bh%2FDk1j9iyJ5%2FEJcIuyMG%2ByOIJmtO

I wrote this book when I was kind of young, I mean I'm still young now, but what I mean is that my writing wasn't the best when I made this.
So, perhaps I'll update a few things here and there, or if any of you are interested, I'll do a reboot of this book.
Either way, I'm glad this book got the attention it did, it was my first fanfic ever and I'm honestly amazed that so many people loved it.
Anyway, I'm currently getting back into my fanfic mood, and will be returning to my stories and creating new ones.
Thanks for all the support!
-Sphinx 98, AKA DR!