Welcome supporters!

IT'S HERE AND NOW

IT'S HERE AND NOW. YOU KNOW IT, THIS IS FOR YOU! Welcome one and all to our news and updates book! We are here to announce all the goodies that we are receieving everyday. This means the follower updates, to the friendly comments on our page and finally to our campaign founder, @IoineNicholas. This is happening during the active run of this campaign and how fun it is! Instead of our team filling our 'conversations' tab which all our achievements we decided to push it all onto here. Isn't that great!

Now you can comment freely on our goals for this campaign, the achievements and general information that we have here in this book. You can comment and we will come back to you in seconds! Seconds, we said. Or a day or too! But it will be answered, all on here. Make sure you have fun and share this book to as many people as you know on Wattpad. This book is for you! For the people, for black characters!

A little bit about this book:

1. There will be Q & A's with our popular writers who has joined this campaign.

2. There will be clear and thoughtful news for all of our supporters of this campaign, whether daily or weekly. Make sure you congratulate us!

3. There will be updates on our achievements, successes and work related achievements, that you can comment on.

4. There will also be many fun activities, such as future collaborations and many more, for the future so make sure you stick in and find out!

What's this book about:

This is the exclusive #saveblackcharacters booklet for all the news and updates. Aren't you tired of receiving huge chunks of information on the 'conversation' tab? Then it will all be here! It's the weekly, monthly and yearly updates on what's happening with the campaign! The achievements, successes and Q & A's (if we're lucky). This is the new and exclusive book where you can see what we are proud of!

Enjoy!