▷▶Chapter 22◀◁

Start from the beginning

I'm pretty sure I sounded like a child.

"Did she do anything to you?" She asked again.

"No." I'm not used to this short answers but then again I want her to know I'm pissed.

"Someones got his tail in a twist." She teased. "Im mad." I replied shortly. "Why?" She poked my cheek. I burned up at her touch and looked away, turning away from her pinky finger.

"I caught my girlfriend pecking a guy's cheek." I pouted.

"Pfffft awwwww someone's jealous" she giggled and messed my hair. "Tch" was all I could say.

Then I thought of something. Ufufufu.

I smirked. "Make it up to me." I ordered. She leaned in to kiss my cheek but instead her cheek got pinched. Dammit she was sooo close.....

"Owww.....Gray-nii......." She whined, slapping her hand away.

DAMMIT GRAY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOP HER.

"First rule of being in Gray Fullbuster/your older brother's car: no acting lovey dovey with your boyfriend." Gray stated.

"Bleeeeh." She stuck her tongue out at him. Gray took a hand off the steering wheel and pinched her nose. I frowned. "My little sister is still adorable. Now sit back down in the backseat."

"How mature, Ice Freak." I shot. "You admit you're childish, Ash Face?" Gray shot back.

Now I'm pissed for real.

"YOU WANNA GO PERVERT SNOWCONE?" I shouted and struggled to take off the seat belt. "I'LL TAKE YOU ON RIGHT HERE PYRO" snapped Gray as he screeched to a stop at the red light and fiddled with his seat belt.

Lucy stopped us with an impression of Erza.

It was reeeally freaky. It was like Titania herself was there. At least it was just Luce.

My Luce. Mineee.

-time skip, my house-

Gray dropped me off. "How did you get to school without taking a car?" He asked. "I took advantage of Lisanna and her clingy morning routine." I said while entering the house. "Glad that's over." I muttered. Luce giggled. "Bye Natsu, see you tomorrow~"

*chuu*

Warm lips pressed against my cheek. I felt tingly and fuzzy all over. Well you asked for it.

I grabbed her face and pulled it towards mine, brushing her lips and her nose with mine before releasing her.

Gray looked ready to murder me.

"Bye Luce, later Stripper." I called and disappeared into the safety of my house.

Behind me I could hear Gray freak out.

"CRAP. MY CLOTHES."

I cackled.

Old habits die hard Ice Freak. Good luck. Pfft.

~Lisanna's P. O. V. ~

I can't believe my plan failed. That damned blonde whore.....

Plan B.

Ensure her transfer to Sabertooth High. I scrolled through my phone and pressed on a contact. Soon he answered.

"What does my darling want from her daddy?" Dad asked. "Daddy, you know Lucy Heartfilia? Daughter of Jude Heartfilia?" I asked.

"The Heartfilia company is too much to give, Lisanna. It is on par with Dragneel and Strauss." Dad replied.

"Are you close to Jude?" I questioned, yearning for a yes.

"Not really, but we are business partners. Why, darling?"

Never mind. Close enough.

"Daddy, get Lucy to transfer to Saber. She's probably going to find a way to stay at Fairy Tail High. There are bullies here. She is better off in Sabertooth High. There she won't be targeted." I lied.

"How nice of you to be concerned about his daughter. Troublemaker, running off from home when she was supposed to be married to the son of Eucliffe." Dad said. I imagined him shaking his head.

"It's a deal, Dad?" I asked sweetly.

"Of course. She will be brought to Saber on Friday from the Fairies. I'll see to it. My persuasion skills are well honed. Jude will definitely be talked into this by me. He told me just before you called that his daughter broke up with the son of Eucliffe. There wasn't a point sending her to Saber. But now she will be sent back." Dad promised.

A Cheshire cat smile spread on my face and I ended the call.

"Watch it Heartfilia. Dragneel's mine." I whispered to myself.

Gomene~ another short chapter 😭😭

Anyway, idk what's with all the Fridays. Like Sting coming to Fairy Tail High was a Friday, Lucy learning the truth was on a Friday (or Sat...?), now Lucy is going back to Saber on Friday. Loool. Sozz it just seemed convenient.

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry the content was similar to the last chapter since it was kind of like Natsu's take on the whole shit.