Anna's POV

It's been two weeks since I've been in Perth with all the guys. And honestly, all the guys are super sweet and fun. And I've gotten close with all of them.

"Anna!"

I jump as I hear my name. I walk out to the living room to see Ian and Max sitting on Chad.

"Wanna help us?" Joji asked with a devilish smirk.

"Why?"

"We're going to take Chad to the tattoo parlour. Get him a new tattoo." Ian said.

I look at them all with confusion before I agree.

I quickly go put some new clothes on before grabbing my phone and heading out to the car.

"Shot gun!" Chad and I say at the same time.

We look at each other before glaring. We then started booking it to the car.

"Hey hey hey! Be careful!" Ian yelled as he started his car.

"I called it first!" Chad yelled.

"No I did!" I yell back.

"Chad let the lady sit up front." Ian says.

I smile before blowing a kiss to Chad and he flips me off.

"I'll get you Hollow." He said.

I buckle up and soon we start driving.

~

I hold the camera trying not to laugh as Joji holds the door to the tattoo parlour open while Ian and Max are forcing Chad into the shop.

"Help." Chad says to the camera.

I then zoom in on Joji doing some weird hand thing.

We head into the shop before I see Ian push Chad to the ground, pull his pants down, and slap a picture of himself on Chad's ass.

I pan up to the lady and she's smiling.

"Hey. That's pretty good." She says.

The guys and I start laughing while I pan the camera back to Ian.

"Me likey." He says.

I keep filming for a few more minutes before the get Chad back to the table.

"God I feel so bad for Chad." I say after shutting the camera off for a little bit.

"Oh well." Joji says.

I giggle a bit before Ian calls me back to the area him and Chad are in.

I turn the camera back on and get a lot of footage of the tattoo process.

"Try not to touch that." The artist says as Ian touches Chad's PewDiePie tattoo.

I shake my head before laughing a bit.

"Maybe you should t wear a shirt that says 'Jet fuel can't melt steal memes.'. And you wouldn't be getting this." Ian says while pulling Chad's man bun.

Oh my god. These guys.

After a little bit longer, the tattoo is done.

"So. What do you think boys?"

Everyone looks at it, but Ian looks at it in shock. Everyone can tell he's ready to say his famous line, but Joji, or Frank at the moment, cuts in.

"Hey! That's mildly adequate."

Everyone laughs as the tattoo artist puts the ointment and Saran Wrap over the tattoo.

Brother's Best Friend (idubbbz)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara