Anna's POV

"Where are you?"

"Boy. How do you not see me?" I ask with a small laugh.

I'm meeting my, brother but also not my brother at the airport today. I just flew in from America to Australia. Okay let's make it easy. I've known George Miller basically since kindergarten.

My dad got a new job when him and my mom got married that moved him to Japan.

So I was always picked on because I was the only white kid in my classes. But thank god George was there for me.

"Don't yell at me!" He said in his Frank voice.

"Okay okay. Look to the right a little bit." I said through the phone.

I saw him turn his body to the right as I started laughing.

"Okay now look in the direction of the Starbucks."

He looked over but couldn't see me.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He asked.

"Think of the shirt you got me when we were fifteen."

"The black one with the moon on it?" He said.

I nodded before he saw me and ran up to me.

I smiled really big before he picked me up and spun me around while hugging me.

"Oh my god I haven't seen you in almost two years!" He said as he kissed my cheeks multiple times.

To bystanders it would look like we were a couple but we're just brother and sister.

He put me down and grabbed my bags.

"Joji I can carry my own stuff."

"But I'm being nice and carrying your bags for you." He said.

I rolled my eyes before we started walking out to his car.

"So what have you been doing in Australia?" I asked.

"Oh you know. Skits and shit." He said.

"Uh huh? Sounds fun." I said sarcastically.

"So am I gonna meet your friends?" I asked.

"Yes. But don't go falling in love with any of them!" He said seriously.

"What why?"

"I don't want my sister dating my friends. That's weird."

I glared at him before getting into his car.

~

"Aye the faggot is back!" Some guy yells.

We walk around the corner to see two guys playing Xbox and one sitting on the couch eating potato chips.

"Oh shit. Sorry I didn't know you had a date coming over." The heavier set one said.

"Guys. This is not my date. I told you I was picking up my sister from the airport."

"She doesn't look like you."

"Thanks captain obvious." Joji said sarcastically.

Joji set me down on the couch next to the one with glasses and I felt awkward.

"Sorry about Chad. He's had a couple drinks." He says.

I nod before looking up at him.

"Ian." He says holding his hand out.

"Anna." I say with a smile.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, how are you and Joji related?" He asked.

"Well we're not blood related, but we've known each other since, like, kindergarten. So he's like my older brother."

"Nice." He said.

I gotta admit, Ian is pretty good looking.

"Alright fuckers. It's two in the morning and we are showing Anna around Perth tomorrow. So go to sleep and be ready for me to wake you up tomorrow!" Joji said in his Frank voice.

Chad threw his controller at Joji before stomping off somewhere.

I got off of the couch and had Joji lead me to the room I was staying in.

I looked around and already saw a couple pictures of Joji and I when we were younger.

"I will see you tomorrow morning. Love ya."

"Night Joji. Love you too." I said before Ian showed up at my door.

"Night Anna."

"Good night." I said before he walked to his room and shut the door.

I shut my door and grabbed out a pair of shorts and a tank top for me to sleep in.

This is good. I'm with my brother, I'm making new friends, I'm in a different country. This is gonna be good.

OKAY GUYS! First book! I know the first chapter sucks but future chapters will be a lot better. Pleas vote and comment please. And hope you enjoy!(: