His IG

Ok it's another thing about Justin srry

Ok so he deleted his Instagram

WTF!!!!!!
He's doing this all because we don't like his 17 year old slut who's using him ok. Justin your famous ok people are gonna talk shit so just get over it.

Now I'm not saying I'm done with Justin ok he's still my baby and I still love him with all my heart but he really needs to get his shit together cause when she breaks up with him and guess who's gonna be there for him? Who? Us. His belibers who he forgot about. But we would never do that to him because we love him too much to see him go through that on his own. My friend had to convince me to still have faith in Justin even though he doesn't have faith in us even though he left us for some underage model (who looks like Fiona but let's not get into that) all because I love him with all of my heart and hopefully one day he's gonna come back to the people who were with him from the begging. The people who were there when he was in jail. The people who go to all of his concerts buy all of his music and merch. All because we love him and we would never give up on him.

Ok I'm done ranting -
If you enjoyed this pls vote comment and share pls make sure to follow me on all social media sites in my bio. Love u guys💋