Chapter Fifty-one: Maybe I do

Comenzar desde el principio

Umupo ito sa buhangin hindi kalayuan sa linya ng mga kubo kung nasaan ang iba. Ezra sat beside him with a safe gap.

"So what made you do this?"

The 'this' he was referring to was them together at this very moment.

"Last week you won't even lay your eyes on me," Aiden added casually.

Ezra rolled her eyes and grumbled. "You really had to say that"

"Just telling the truth" He gave her an innocent look bago muling tignan ang dagat. Mukhang nakuha nito na ayaw niyang tinitignan siya.

"Acceptance," Ezra finally answered after a few seconds. "I came to a conclusion that I cannot escape my fate"

Aiden nodded faintly. Natahimik muli sila.

"Something tells me you want to take this slow" Aiden finally said.

"This is all new to me," Ezra sighed. "And I barely even know you and you don't know me---"

Aiden cut her off with a chuckle. "That's where you're wrong"

"I've known you for years," he casually leaned back with a smile. "You have quite a reputation along with the other half bloods" He nods at the water where the boys were surfing away.

Ezra smirked. She doesn't know what to answer. Anu-ano kaya ang mga nalaman nito tungkol sa kanya?

"Pero yung alam ko tungkol sa'yo galing lang sa iba"

She can feel his eyes on her.

"You want me to tell you some things about myself?" Ezra raises her eyebrow, getting what he's on to.

"Hindi naman lahat ng narinig o nalaman ko tungkol sa'yo ay totoo," he nods.

"Okay..." Ezra smiled a bit. So they were on to step one.

They spent almost half an around just talking. Siya lang naman talaga yung nagsasalita while Aiden was listening, smiling from time to time too. The thing he knows about her beforehand must've been the foul things that came from the gossips that involved the half bloods.

They were cut off by a loud yell. Sabay nilang tinignan kung saan ito nanggaling, Ezra dropped her head in embarrassment as soon she discovered who it came from.

"Si Daddy Cain talaga" Ezra shook her head and bit her lip.

Her Mom and Uncle are acting like kids kung kailan present pa talaga ang Alpha.

"Are they usually like that?" Aiden asked with a laugh habang sinusundan nila ng tingin ang dalawang Woodsen na naghahabulan.

"Yeah," Ezra sighed. "Trip talaga ni Daddy Cain na inisin si Mom"

Aiden laughed again when the two were finally in the water. Halos mag wrestling na ang dalawa sa tubig.

Sila Zeus na ang su-surfing ay tumigil at umupo pa sa kanya kanyang board to watch the show.

Aiden shook his head. "They're like my Aunts and Uncles"

"Aunts and Uncles?" It was Ezra's turn to ask this time.

"My Mother has an interesting family," ngiti nito. "You'll meet them soon"

Ezra sure wasn't looking forward to that yet.

"Katulad mo I also grew up around hunters," he said. "They made my childhood awesome"

Ezra only knows a handful of facts about the wolf life since she doesn't care enough to know more pero ngayon kailangan na ata niyang alamin.