Chapter Thirty-six: Four Parts

- Zeus Achilles -

"Who invited you?" Zeus mused as soon as Audrina Calista stood in front of him. The guest were arriving one by one, maya-maya lang ay darating na rin ang kambal. Ang task nila ngayon ay mag entertain.

"I came here for Uncle Jake not for the birthday girl," Callie snarked back, keeping a straight face.

Zeus stared at the Pureblood from head to toe, she doesn't look like a party crasher with her off shoulder ash colored dress. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail, bangs covering her forehead.

"Sinclaires aren't here yet except for us," he nods to Athena and Gianna's direction.

Gianna gave Callie a side eye which made Callie scoff. "Feisty girl, isn't she?"

"She got if from your number one fan," Asher said, suddenly appearing beside them. "I'm glad you came" he smiled at Callie.

Callie just clenched her jaw at Asher. She walks away a second later.

"Ikaw nag imbita sa kanya?" Zeus as soon as Callie was out of ear shot, turning to the blond noob.

"She wanted to see Uncle Jake"

"Paano mo naman nalaman yon?"

"Wild guess" at umalis rin ito to follow Callie.

"That doesn't make sense," Zeus brows furrowed as he mumbled. Since when did Callie and Asher become all buddy-buddy?

"What doesn't make sense?" Aiane asked appearing beside me.

"Nothing," he shook his head, staring down at his sister. "May kailangan ka?"

"Bakit wala pa sila Mama?"

"You've been asking that since we stepped in the hall" Zeus pointed out.

Aiane glared at him. "Na kay Mama kasi yung regalo ko para kay Ate Ezra at Enzo"

"Walang Kuya?"

"Huh?"

"Bakit hindi mo tinatawag na Kuya si Enzo?"

Aiane looked flushed sa pag puna niya. Napansin niya lang naman.

"N-nasaan si Seige?" Pag-iiba nito ng usapan kaya napangiti nalang siya.

"Dunno," he shrugged. "She promised she'd be here. Baka mamaya andito na rin 'yon"

"May damit ba siya for this event?"

"Bought her one"

"Sure ka bang kaibigan mo siya?"

He was taken aback by Aiane's sudden question. "Bakit mo naman naitanong 'yan?"

"It's just---" Mukhang hindi nito masabi ang gustong sabihin. She scrunch her nose.

"Don't give me that 'She's weird' reason, I've heard that a hundred of times. Look past her the weirdness!"

"Hindi naman sa ganon Kuya," Aiane sighed before reaching for him, holding both his shoulders. "Mukha kasi siyang hindi mapagkakatiwalaan. Hindi ka ba nagtataka kung bakit siya palaging wala? Ganon na ba siya bago natin siya makilala? No one can prove that because she has no friends. Do you even wonder why?"

"Where are all that questions coming from?"

"Don't answer my questions with another question!"

Zeus sighed before dropping Aiane's arms. "Look, I don't know where your questions are coming from but Seige is..." his jaw clenched, trying to find the right word to describe her. "Seige" was all he said out of the all the adjectives swarming in his head. He thought it wasn't enough to describe the girl with violet eyes.