"Are you asking me to help you kitten?" Zayn smirked, putting the thick booklet down. He didn't even understand why they had to have placed it in a leather covered leaflet when really, it was hardly three pages long and really fucking expensive. Good thing he came from money. Focusing his sole attention on the blonde, the Pakistani bit his lip, trying to keep himself from groaning when he saw the way Niall was biting his lips, cheeks flushed a bright pink and his blue eyes looking a bit dazed . For a second he was curious whether there was some alcohol in the cold drink or whether Niall had drunk before but kept at bay. 

"I can't read French." The blonde hissed, pushing his thighs away from Zayn's touch only to have them being pulled back in place in a firmer manner. He shuddered in his seat, trying to ignore the way three pair of eyes were watching his every movement. 

"You know the magic word princess." Zayn smirked harder, biting on the inside of his cheek to prevent himself from grinning widely. Niall had that effect on him. He could just sit there for days and just tease the blonde, enjoy his reactions to the fullest of his ability but alas, something will always remain a dream. 

"For fuck's sake Malik!" Niall bit his lips, keeping his voice lowered even though he was certain that considering the small width and length of the table, he must have been pretty much audible to even the waiter. Unless of course, the soft music playing in the background was making people deaf or deviating their concentration. "Just order something for me. I'm hungry." He stared with his wide blue eyes at the hazel ones, pouting a little to add to the effect. A part of Niall was mentally cursing for acting like this but another part,was enjoying the way Zayn's eyes just kept on flickering back on forth towards his lips and then back at his eyes. Instantly, Niall swiped his tongue out to moisten his lips, not missing the gruff groan that left Zayn's lips at the action. 

"You're lucky we're in a public place." Zayn whispered, turning back around to stare at the waiter. He quickly ordered for himself a Niall, getting steak and more cold drink for the blonde along with mashed potatoes and ice cream for desert. 

"Even if we weren't in public, I still wouldn't let you touch me." Niall rolled his eyes, turning his attention back towards their guest of the night who seemed to be finding everything so damn amusing. As if a sudden mood swing came over him, the blonde opened his mouth to answer the question that had been on his mind for a long time now. "How are you and Zayn even related?" He was careful to keep his tone light and soft, but it was so obvious that they weren't blood related. For starters, Niall could just see that there was no resemblance between the two of them. Moreover, Zayn had referred to Louis as a Tomlinson rather than Malik. 

"I was waiting for you to ask that. Actually, my mother is Zayn's father's second wife." The feathery brunette spoke gently, not a hint of any malice in his voice. Niall wondered if Louis was even a bad person but then again, he didn't necessarily have to be bad for Zayn to not enjoy his company. It might be a personal sibling grudge or something like that but either ways, Niall had seen how generous Louis had been to him, thinking that the blonde was lost and confused. So he fairly concluded that Louis Tomlinson was a rather generous and devilishly handsome man. Those cheekbones were already slicing through the blonde's heart. 

"I didn't know about that." Niall cocked his head to the side, taking in the new information he had just received. He waited for Zayn to add something to it but when the Pakistani kept silent, Niall turned his attention back to Louis, wanting him to continue. 

"My mother remarried when I was ten, Zayn was eight then. My mother ended up having two more children from Yaser which is probably a good thing, if I was ever around in London that is. I moved to America after finishing my high school." Niall nodded once Louis was finished. It still made him wonder whether Louis came to London often or was he always away considering nobody in their school was even aware of the Zayn Malik having an older brother. He was certain the girls would go crazy on that new bit of information.