Chapter 7

It wasn't that difficult, Niall had decided upon that after a week of pretending to be Zayn's boyfriend. The ride was fairly easy up till now. Niall just had to smile at everything Zayn did and even though it all looked plastic to him (and even Kendall) he was certain that everybody else was buying the lie. Things had pretty much gone to normal. People were comfortable around him once again even though, they never talked to him or even looked at him when Zayn was around. So, as Niall stood outside his house waiting for Zayn to pick him up, he was certain that they would go through the same routine. Drive to school via the motorbike, holding hands in the hallways and a few flirty remarks here and there, somehow survive through class while glancing at Zayn every now and then, having lunch together and the driving back home. Simple. 

Niall tapped his feet on the floor as he waited for the familiar rumble of Zayn's bike. He checked his watch twice, frowning when he noticed that there was just ten minutes left till school began. The blonde scoffed, pacing up and down as he ruffled his hair every now and then. It wasn't that he was concerned, there was absolutely no reason to be worried about Zayn's safety. The Pakistani was a big boy and he could take well care of himself. Niall didn't have to worry about him but yet, he couldn't help sighing in relief when Zayn's bike came into view. 

"Sorry I'm late. Had a bit of business to take care of," The tanned Pakistani smiled, not missing the way Niall's blue eyes seemed to rake up and down his entire frame. He clenched his fists by his side, silently hoping that Niall wouldn't notice anything out of place. 

"I can see the business all over your neck," Niall scoffed, getting the helmet and placing it on his head as he sat back on the bike. He wrapped his arms around the taller man's perfect abs, feeling the rows of them through the thin material of the blue shirt he was wearing. Niall leaned his head on Zayn's back, sighing loudly when the bike rumbled back to life. 

"Are you jealous kitten?" The blonde scoffed, shaking his head as he closed his eyes. He wanted to punch the beautiful man covered in tattoos and piercings and just scream that no he wasn't jealous. He had no right to be jealous. So what if there was a very prominent lipstick stain on Zayn's neck? It wasn't like it mattered anyways. Niall was just pretending to be Zayn's boyfriend, nothing more and nothing less. But still he bit his lips, contemplating whether to lie his way through this one or be honest. Before he could get an answer out, they had already reached the school gates. Niall quickly hopped off the bike, checking his bag pack for everything before jogging up the entry gates, frowning when he noticed Zayn quickly running up behind him. 

"What do you want Malik?" Niall sighed out, feeling just a bit let down by the entire situation. All he ever wanted to do was pass high school in peace, and maybe smoke pot every other weekend with Liam but that was out of the question right now.

"Aw kitten don't be so angry. Even though you look really hot right now." The shorter man shook his head, feeling Zayn's smirk behind his back. He didn't dare to turn around, quickly walking up to the school gates with a small smile towards the guards. Niall hurried down the corridors, screaming mentally at himself for getting delayed. It wasn't really his fault but he didn't want a tardy. It would be the first one of his life though. Niall Horan wasn't anything if he wasn't a punctual man. 

"Hey!" Zayn scoffed, grabbing the blonde by the arm and turning him around before pushing him against the lockers. He placed his right hand on the small of Niall's waist and the other beside Niall's head, trapping him in and preventing him from moving. "Why can't you just stop and fucking listen to me for once?" The Pakistani hissed, stepping closer to Niall, putting his leg between the blonde's. He dipped his hand in, rubbing his thumb up and down the slim waist, shivering in delight as he imagined the way it would feel against his skin when he fucked the blonde senseless.