Chapter 12

"Why is your boy toy glaring at me?" Niall rolled his eyes at his best mate's question, trying to break himself free from the harsh grasp Liam had on his hips, fingers plunging into the soft fabric of Niall's pink t-shirt. It made him feel a bit uncomfortable considering Liam's actions were hardly ever purely innocent and now that Zayn was literally glaring as if he wanted to kill the more Payne train, Niall couldn't help but feel more than just uncomfortable. He felt...smug. 

"I don't know and I don't care. Now let me go." The blonde struggled in the grasp, trying to get Liam to loosen his grip and once the taller brunette did just that, Niall sighed out in relief, reaching for his locker and stuffing his bag pack in it as quickly as he could. There was a strained air of tension in the atmosphere, with the way Liam was fidgeting in his place and Zayn kept on glaring hard at both of them. It made Niall's skin crawl in a rather unpleasant manner and he quickly got his books out, turning around to walk towards his English classroom. 

He was just about to enter the classroom when his shorter frame collided with a much taller and muscular one. The faint smell of smoke filling his nose was a dead give away though and it made Niall harshly pull away from the small touch. He stared at Zayn in a mixture of disgust and something else. There was a tornado of emotions he was feeling and really, Zayn didn't make anything better considering he was the root cause of everything. It was as if the Pakistani was playing with his heart, tugging at his heart strings and then letting them go with a loud snap. Wasn't Zayn the only person who should know about his sexuality dilemma? So really, he should be more supportive and encouraging rather than fucking around with blonde bimbos with curvy boobs. 

"Kitten, I need you to do something for me." Zayn huffed out, running a hand through his hair with a nervous shake of the head. It made Niall's eyebrows furrow together in concern, wondering what was even going on inside the tanned man's head. Zayn was such a mystery but Niall didn't mind uncovering it. 

"And why will I do anything for you?" The Irish lad crossed his arms on his chest, raising an eyebrow to the older man as he cocked his hips to the side. Standing right in the center of the door way, blocking the path of so many students who either wanted to walk inside the classroom or exit it. It didn't matter to Zayn anyways, the raven haired boy had never really cared about the others, so really, the next selfish thing to leave his mouth should have been expected. 

"Because I know your secret and really, drugs in school or anywhere are strictly banned. We can do it my way or we can simply walk to the Principal's office." The older lad hissed, a smirk filling his facial expression as he watched Niall's blue eyes widen in shock, as if he wasn't expecting Zayn to ever be like this again. He didn't get why though. Zayn might have been a bit kind of him but that was simply out of the sheer want of desperately wanting to bend Niall over and thrusting hard into him. However now, Zayn had more important matters to take care of. His sexual needs could come later. 

"W-what do you want?" The blonde cursed himself for stuttering in front of the Pakistani.  

"I want you to meet someone. You don't need to know who they are. All you have to do is act like a perfect boyfriend in front of them and that's it." Zayn sighed loudly, gripping onto Niall's upper arm tightly as he took the blonde into a corner upon noticing the line of student's standing behind the smaller lad. He felt a bit guilty to be doing this to Niall but really, he needed the blonde's help and support in order to attain what he had been wanting for so damn long. 

"A perfect boyfriend? Why? And who is this person that I have to put a special show for?" The blonde rolled his eyes, quickly snatching his arm away from Zayn's grasp but frowned when the taller lad didn't let go, instead, his hands were soon into Zayn's grip and without a warning, Niall was slammed against the wall, with his hands high in the air, Zayn holding tightly onto them. It was a bit painful but then again, pain did have its own pleasures at times. 

"Don't question me kitten. You really don't need to know who they are and as for the perfect boyfriend part, I just want you to not defy me for one night. No matter what I do. If I put my hand under your fucking pants, you let them stay there. If I grope your ass in front of hundreds of people, you don't say anything back." Zayn smirked, knowing that he was taking it a bit too far. He really wasn't going to do any of the above mentioned things but the way Niall's blue eyes widened like that of a deer, his cheeks flushing a bright shade of red because of the obscene comments, how his neck was turning a bit pink as well due to embarrassment and how he was licking his lips as he searched for a proper reply to the statement, made it all worth it for Zayn. 

"W-what?" Niall whispered lowly, trying to find his voice among the vulgar words spoken by the raven haired bad boy.  

"You heard me. For the night, I'll be your owner and you'll be by pet. Do as I say and maybe I'll reward you." Zayn chuckled, pressing his body closer to the blonde's. He could feel eyes on his back, probably the girls and boys of the school watching their extreme public display of affection but he didn't give a fuck. Without a care, Zayn allowed his hands to find their way up Niall's pink shirt, resting against the blonde's chest, feeling the rapid thump of his heart before tracing round the nipples that hardened under his touch. He gulped loudly when Niall's bottom lip wobbled a little and a soft sigh left the blonde's lips. It was unreal just how goddamn seductively beautiful Niall looked. 

"What k-kind of reward?" The blonde whimpered out, feeling a bit ashamed of giving in to the words. A part of him knew that Zayn would not take it that far but really, he wouldn't care if Zayn did that. Niall rather enjoyed being manhandled by the older lad and a bit of public affection has never hurt anyone. 

"Who knows? Maybe by the end of the night, I'll be down on my knees, letting you fuck my mouth senseless." And well, who was Niall to say no.

AN/ eh, short but really, shit happens in the next chapter so brace yourself.

Apart from this:

THoughts on the chapter?

Thoughts on Liam being affectionate towards Niall?

THoughts on Zayn glaring at Liam?

Any idea for whom Zayn wants Niall to be his perfect pretend boyfriend for?

Do you think Niall will get the blow job by the end of the night? Or is his smart mouth going to mess it all up??

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 80+ VOTES AND 70+ COMMENTS! 

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING! IT'S ON 6TH AUGUST ! Y'ALL BETTER SET A REMINDER AND WISH ME AT 12:00 AM BECAUSE I TURN 18! FUCKING 18!!!!!! NOW I CAN LEGALLY FUCK SOMEONE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. -_-