That Wrestled Down Bulge (Extra Smutty joshler) Chapter Thirteen

Josh's perspective-

"So Tyler how about we snuggle up tonight on the sofa and watch a movie?" I said. "We can have popcorn too!". Tyler was thinking about what I said, did he not want to spend the night snuggled up with me? "No" he said still looking like he was thinking. Something was up with him earlier, he said he was fine but maybe he wasn't but then me thinking about what was wrong with him was soon interrupted with a "I want you to fuck me tonight." He said. "I can just imagine you fucking me hard in my ass. I would call you daddy and ask for it harder." Which turned me on. Tyler noticed my bulge being wrestled down by my tight pants, I needed to get them off.

Tyler's perspective-

And then he slowly slid it into my tight hole which made me moan. I bit my lip and said "harder please daddy" and he started going faster and harder, my body felt and explosion of pleasure going through my bones. "I'm... I'm... Nearly there daddy" I squealed. He fucked me as hard and as fast as he could, I could tell he was desperate to lick the cum off of my hard horny dick. White liquid started uncontrollably started squirting everywhere. "Daddy lick me, suck me." He then turned me on my front and started delicately licking the cum off of my dick and my stomach, it tickled but it was a nice sensation. I let out a quiet moan. This was definately the best he had fucked me, he was so hot and passionate.

Joshs perspective-

Once I had licked everything off, I told him to go clean himself in the shower so I gave him a redbull and left him to do what he needed to do. I layed on my bed and looked up
to the ceiling, I got some pants on then some trousers and went down into the kitchen to make him a hot chocolate.

We sat their talking non-stop about our next show, Tyler was saying how eacited he was as we hadn't done one in a while. Since I made him his first hot chocolate, I have made him two more, just hearing his voice soothed my mind, how can someone go from being sexy and hot to cute and innocent.

"Come on Ty, let's go to bed" I said to him, snuggled up against me on our sofa. He nodded, I sat up, picked him up and carried him to the bedroom and layed him onto the bed. I layed down next to him and pulled him closer to my bare chest.

I had been in bed for about an hour, listening to Tyler breathing, he looked so beautiful laying there. Seriously though, what more could a man want? I closed my eyes hoping it would make me tired and that I would then fall asleep.

I woke up, I looked over to my clock, it said 5:23AM and I huffed, I looked over to my phone and realised that I woke up because I had a notification. It was a text message, from my ex girlfriend, Debby...

Note- yes, there is going to be a story line which Debby is involved in, I don't hate Debby, I just had some good ideas in my head. Anyway, thank you for 8k views on this! It means so much to me! Stay alive frens |-/