Will he find out?... (JØSHLER SMUT) Chapter One

Tyler: *writing story about what he fantasised about the night previous* I thought to myself, his chest looks so good.  I can't stop thinking about his body after we have done a show, the way the confetti sticks to his sweaty body, it makes me hungry to see more.
Josh: *Walks in* Hey Tyler, what you writing there? *Walks over to read what Tyler has been writing*
Tyler: Nothing! *Pulls paper away* I mean, you can't read it...
Josh: Why not, look Tyler, surely we are close enough to read each others stuff now, cmon, you know you want to. *Pulls out a journal* You can read my journal if you like?
Tyler: Okay then...  But... Nothing will change between us no matter what we written... Right?
Josh: Right, now pass that paper. *Tyler gives Josh paper, Josh hands Tyler his journal*
Tyler: *Stares at Josh reading the paper* You have some pretty deep stuff in here Josh... *Josh suddenly gets a hard on, Tyler notices*
Josh: *reads part of what Tyler wrote* "The way the confetti sticks to his sweaty body" Tyler, I don't need to perform a show to make me sweaty *winks* you can help me get sweaty if you want...
Tyler: *stands up and unbuttons jeans and kneels down infront of where Josh is sitting" Yes please...