Friend?! (JØSHLER SMUT) Chapter Eleven

NOTE- yay, another chapter! I'm trying a different way of writing so please bare with me if it's really not good.

"Josh, I know who has been blackmailing me.." Tyler groaned. "Well who is it"Josh said while pacing around the hospital bed. "I... I can't tell you..." Tyler said feeling betrayed. "Tyler,if you don't tell me then how the fuck am I supposed to know how to help? Yes, it is difficult for you, I understand that but I can't help if you don't tell the who the heck if blackmailing you!" Josh said impatiently. "Josh! It was fucking Brendon okay!" Tyler snapped. "what? Brendon? Brendon Urie?" Josh said. "yes! I didn't want to tell you because he is your friend..." Tyler said with his face in his hands. "Well anyone who blackmails my boyfriend is no friend of mine!" Josh said furiously. "You wait till I get my hands around his throat" Josh added. "NO! Josh  you can't, please don't he will hurt you, it fine I can pay him, then we will do something about it" Tyler yelled.

Tyler knocks on Brendon's door and waits nervously for him to open the door. "ah, Tyler! I've been waiting for the money" Brendon said. "yeah... About the money... I can't get it, I mean I'm supposed to still be in my hospital bed. Is there any other way I can pay you or you maybe extending the time for me to get the money? Tyler asks."Well maybe you could help me change my mind about something and I get that could be the payment..." Brendon suggested.

"So you want me to change your mind about gays? Sorry, I don't know how I would do that." Tyler explained, still unsure of what Brendon meant. "Take your clothes off Tyler" Brendon said forcefully. "But..." Tyler whimpered. "NOW". So then, Tyler took his clothes off hurriedly and stood in front of Brendon, shaking. "I guess I was wrong about gays but I'm not sure if my mind is completely... Changed... AGAINST THE WALL!" Tyler moved himself over to the wall with the front of his body facing is and then he could feel a rush through his body, it was a rush that was unpleasant, he didn't want Brendon to be fucking him but if it meant Josh wouldn't get hurt then he would do anything.

"Same time next week hey?" Brendon said. "No!" Tyler yelled holding his bruised stomach. "I'm not going to do anything else for you, you, you asshole!" Tyler stuttered. Brendon starts walking up to Tyler, anger rising."You will regret that" Brendon said before throwing a horrific punch to Tyler's nose. Then, Josh shouts for Tyler's name down the corridor "Tyler please say you didn't come here! Tyler!" Josh says then finding Tyler holding his nose in front of Brendon. "Josh I'm so sorry" Tyler said coughing and spluttering. "You're not the one who should be sorry, Brendon is" Josh said staring and Brendon, "You will pay, you will seriously pay, you wait..." Josh says, holding Tyler hand and walking out of the flat.

What did he make you do?" Josh said calmly. "I asked him if there was any other way I could pay him and he said that I could pay him by changing his mind about gays... And he made me... Do stuff... With him" Tyler said, "It was my fault". "No. Don't blame yourself Tyler" Josh said. "Bu-"... "Tyler let me take you out for dinner tonight, you deserve it after what you have been through, we will see the doctors and sort everything out, first we will go home to get your face sorted out, don't worry though, you still look gorgeous" Josh said kidding Tyler on the head.