*Chapter 10*

:-

:-

She remembers everything now... I'm so happy. I raised my arms slowly and wrapped it on her back. I'm so so happy. I backed away from her and kissed her forehead. Ahh I can finally kiss her. I held her cheeks and leaned in closer to her face. Our lips smacked together and I loved it. Her warm and soft lips on mine. You remember everything now. I'm so happy for you. I caressed her hair and back and she put her arms around my neck because we were so in the mood. Speaking of being in the mood...

" *Ahem* guys. We're still here. Get a room." Seungcheol said. Why did you guys even appear. Nah I can't say that, thanks to them she remembers everything now. This has only been the second day. She doesn't know that. Her first day was actually yesterday but she slept through the whole day.

I separated my lips from hers and told her,
" I'm so happy for you. Now you can go back to Earth." I said that but... My eyes. It's full of tears. I can't hold it back any longer. I'm really happy for her.. It's just that I won't be able to touch her anymore... Talk to her... Only I can see her from my human's perspective. I'm happy but sad at the same time. It's like I didn't want her to remember anything...
" Stop crying. I'll miss you. I still have one more day right? Oh right, 1 day here is 1 day there in Earth right?" She wiped my tears and waited for an answer. Oh damn.. I forgot to tell her about it. 1 day here is 4 months there...
" Uhm... About 4 months? So if you go tomorrow, it'll be a year now." She looked at me in surprise. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't want to worry you.
" 4- 4 MONTHS?! SO IVE BEEN IN A COMA FOR A YEAR IF I GO TOMORROW?" I nodded at that question," CAN'T I GO TODAY?"
" I'll go ask my dad, let's go."

:-
~•Mimmy•~
:-

We ran to a door and left everyone else behind. We stood infront of his dad.
" Can she go today? She remembered everything already."
" She can not. She can only go after her due date. That means tomorrow by night. I'm sorry but I can't change the rules here." Omygawd... A year in a coma... Ugh how much pain Jeonghan and Trisha felt. I can't imagine it. The guys too...

Trisha. I'm very sorry. I'll come back. I miss you so much.

We headed out of the room and reached the bedroom again. It was night already, so I dressed up into pajamas and got ready on the bed to sleep.
" Jeonghan... I'll never forget you. Now stop crying. You'll always be in my heart." I sat straight on the bed and wiped his tears away.
" Pfft.. I'm not crying. You're just imagining it. And I got something to show you come beside me." I got up and sat beside him, he started moving his hands like he was chanting something. Like what a witch would do. Suddenly, Jeonghan appeared on the air.
" Isn't that you?"
" Yea it is. It's me on the human world. But he doesn't know that I exist. Neither do the others know about their Angels. Just keep watching."
Jeonghan was in the hospital. And I... I'm on the bed.

Jeonghan on the vision

I sat beside her bed and held her hand. Mimmy... Wake up already. It's been a week. I know you'll wake up eventually. Just wake up my angel.

Ends

"That's when it was only a week." Jeonghan said," I'll just show you some of the times he visited you. He actually visited you every 3 days."

My Jeonghan... I'm sorry for hurting you like this.

Vision starts again: all Jeonghan's POV

2 months in the hospital

" Hey Mimmy! How are you? I've brought you some fruits. I also brought you tea. That you really liked... Come back already baby... I have so many things to tell you."