*Chapter 3*

:-
~•Mimmy•~
:-

He sure knows how to make someone in an awkward situation... Calling someone angel all of a sudden... I'm getting chills down my spike.

" Trisha! Let's go back to our house now. I'm tired. And uhm s.coups was it? And everyone else except Jeonghan... thank you for having us to eat dinner with you. It was delicious. Kamsahamida"
" Ah okay let's go back. Guys! Thanks for the meal, we appreciate it. Annyeong!"

"Ahh you're going alreadyㅠㅠ? Well it's fine you're our neighbor, see you again and you're welcome! Did something happen between you guys?"

" Just some things. Anyways annyeong!see you again.. Except for Jeonghan."

As soon as we got home, Trisha asked me if something happened to Me and Jeonghan. I tell her everything.

" He told me that he's interested in me.."

" and you said..??"

" I'd never date a guy that's as rude and mean as him. I mean cmon he tripped me over just to give me a pick up line."

" Hahaha you should give him a chance, he is called angel Jeonghan for a reason."

" That's his nickname?? His attitude just doesn't fit it at all, all he does is make fun of me , give me pick up lines that are really horrible, and th-..."

" makes you crazy right? I don't know maybe he's just teasing you."

"Yea. crazily annoyed!! I mean I don't know. I've never dated a guy like him before. It's even impossible to like him. I hate him from the bottom of my heart."

" Hahaha you just said that you hate him. Most probably you'll end up loving him. Even if you say the opposite, it's the same ending."

" I just won't. I know it."
:-
~• Jeonghan•~
:-

" Jeonghan, what did you do to her?" Scoups asked with a smirking face.

" I just made sure that I'm really interested on her."

" I just hope it wasn't in a bad way".

" OOHHHHHH JEONGHAN'S GOT A CRUUSSHHHHH~~" Diva Boo said along with Hoshi.

" But I don't think she likes me... More like she hates me a lot. And if she still hates me i cant do anything about it."

"I'll just go out to buy some stuff I need okay guys? anyone needs anything?" I asked.

"No one needs anything hyung! Just be careful on your way, annyeong!" Dino said.

While I was walking, i thought of all the stuff i can do to try to make her notice me. Like maybe some roses? no, i bet she'll slap it off my hand coming from someone who she just met. I need to think. Our album? hahah she doesnt even know my group so why bother.....

When i entered the shop, there was only one person. What a great timing. I immediately head straight to the food section and bought ramyeon, kimchi, rice and an egg. Who doesn't like that combination? But as I glanced over to check if there was any more rice, thankfully there was one more. I hurriedly went and grabbed it but as soon as i touched it someone was about to take it too. It was Mimmy.

"Oh hi"

"... you can take it this time."

"Ah sure thanks I guess.."

The moment I finished my food, I took a glance outside and saw her sitting there alone on a bench. Her fashion sense is plain but fits her well. I threw my food and went outside.