Twenty-Sixth Chapter

Mulai dari awal

He really do love him very much. Only if I could say that about other people. It's so weird that a person who's so caring and loving towards his kid, is so ruthless towards other people.

We reached his school.

Christian got out. He waved at me and went in.

The driver started the car.

"Where are we going, Mister---"

"Sawyer, ma'am." His voice was sweet. "And I'm taking you to your home, according to Sir's Orders."

"Oh." Yeah, I also need to change.

In no time we reached my house.

I thanked Sawyer and went in.

Mom was in kitchen. I told her that I had already eaten at Smith's. Sir asked me to eat too, so I did after he left. I had also told mom about today's important meeting and asked her to select something nice for me.

"Your dress is on your bed." Mom told me. I thanked her and without wasting my time in any other activity,  I went upstairs and quickly changed into the purple dress that mom selected.

 I thanked her and without wasting my time in any other activity,  I went upstairs and quickly changed into the purple dress that mom selected

The dress fitted me perfectly and went up to my knees. I wore heels and put on a light makeup.

I was ready.

I moved downstairs.

While I was descending from stairs, mom smiled looking at me. "You look so beautiful." She kept looking at me.

I came down.

"Thanks, mom." I hugged her. "Bye." 

I went out and Sawyer was there--- waiting for me.

I thought he had gone.

Why was he here?

I didn't ask because travelling in this car was way easier than taking train.

When I was moving to the car, I received a message from Sir:

'*My coat is really not comfortable. Pick up a new suit from my closet on your way here.*'

I really miss Kourtney.

How am I going to do all this work all alone?

I asked Sawyer to first take me to Sir's house.

He might be obliged to listen to me because when I told him he listened to me and didn't even ask his boss, Mr. Rude, for confirmation.

We reached his house.

Two times in a day at his house.

God, I never asked for this all.

I came in and went to his room and to his grand walk-in closet. It was difficult to pick something good because most of the suits were black. How would I be able to choose between black and--- black?

I took out a grey suit out of fifty more almost similar grey suits. He's going to kill me if he also didn't find this one comfortable.

Sawyer drove me to the office. I took his suit and through the private elevator, I reached his office. Before going in I remembered making coffee for him.

I made some coffee. I had seen Kourtney make coffee for him. I tried to be much like Kourtney. I poured hot and steamy coffee in the cup and taking his suit in my left hand and coffee in my right--- I went inside.

His coat was almost thrown on the couches. He was wearing his white shirt and the tie was still around his neck that I tied today.

I smiled looking at his tie.

He looked up and I moved up to him.

"Here's your suit," I circled around to his chair. "and your coffee."

I looked at the suit, making sure it was all right.

"Put the coffee down and suit on the couch."

I moved a bit forward to put the cup down on the table when because of my heels--- I tripped.

I balanced myself with the table, but the cup fell--- right over him.

Hot coffee spilled all over his shirt.

OH, HELL!

I gaped at his shirt.

He groaned and quickly got up. Quickly he took his shirt off of him and threw it down furiously--- now standing naked in front of me.

 Quickly he took his shirt off of him and threw it down furiously--- now standing naked in front of me

All happened too quickly.

He again groaned with pain.

"You spilled hot coffee all over me!" He yelled looking at me with anger and then looked at his chest that was now red. "Dammit, Ava." He looked up, his deadly eyes met mine.

It seemed like everything around me went mute.

Dammit, AVA?

What? Did he--- did he just call me by my first name?

✴ ✴

N e x t :
27th Chapter.

..