"Bye." I say. He tapped two fingers against his head in a salute before exiting the house, a few minutes later his car started. I start looking for Elliott. The sound of his laughter tells me he is in the kitchen. When I enter my parents look over at me, and I could see my mum silently asking whether we made up or not. I nod and walk up behind Elliott, wrapping my arms around him.

My dad mock glares at Elliott, but it dropped into a grin when he looked at me.  

"Hey everyone." I smile tightening my arms a little bit around Elliott. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses the side of my forehead. I smile even more.

"Hey, sweetie," my mum sits down next to my dad. "How was your night?" She raised her eyebrow with a smile on her face.

"My night was amazing." I smile.

"Ah," she nodded her head. "That's good." I lean my head on Elliott, who kisses the top of my head.

My dad clears his throat. "What did you get up to?"

"Tonight?" I ask.

"Last night," he raised his eyebrow. "You stayed over his, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Well, what did you get up to?"

"We just hung out, watched movies, and ate." He nodded his head and narrowed his eyes.

My mum hit his arm, "stop bothering them, darling. I'm sure they want to go watch tv."

I walk over to my dad. "What wrong, dad?" I ask.

He frowned and shook his head. "Nothing, Lani. Do I get a hug?" A grin took over his face as he opened his arms.

I hug him."I love you daddy."

"Love you too, bud." He let me go and smiled.

"Is it okay if Elliott and I go watch a movie up in my room?"

My mum nodded. "You know the rules though."

"I know." After everything that happened with Owen, I now have rules for having a boy in my room. I take Elliott's hand and lead him up the stairs. I bring to where my movies are so we can pick one. He drops down on my bed and smiles at me. I grin, I cant help it. He bit his lip and laid back, looking up at the ceiling. I walk over to my bed and sit down next to him. His arms instantly wrap around me and pulls me to his chest. I giggle. With a small, happy sigh, he kissed the side of my forehead and snatched the remote from my hand before I blinked.

"Hey!" I smile.

"Yes, love?" He gave me a cheeky grin.

"I was going to grab that."

"And?" He pecked my lips and turned the DVD on. I fake pout, but I kiss him. Someone clears their throat from my doorway. I look to see who it is.

"We're going out. Owen's parents invited us over over for dinner. They asked whether you wanted to come, but clearly you two are watching a film," my mum smiled.

"Okay mum." I say.

"Be good," she stared at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Mum!"

"What?" She gives me a innocent smile, when Elliott looks down at me, it turns into a wicked grin - causing me to chuckle and shake my head.

"Oh just go already before dad comes up."

"Maybe I should call him up, don't you want to say goodbye to him?"

"Yeah." I watched her as she called him up, I mentally groaned. I hear him as he comes up the stairs. I wait patiently as he stares at me and Elliott.