Food (Chapter 25)

10 minutes have gone by , I went downstairs to the living room and waited for them. I miss Matt but .. After what happened with Alissa and him I can't .

"Ay you're driving ;)" Lucas said catching my attention as he walked downstairs and threw the keys at me.

"Arghhhh fine." I said turning around to catch the keys , but failed miserably.

"Remind me to never throw anything at you ever again!" He chuckled then he walked to the car.

"Ugh" I said playfully.

Then Lauren comes running downstairs , as she walked past me she whispered "I ship it".

"In your dreams" I said out loud then running to catch up.

I unlocked the car for them and then sat down on the driver seat , Lucas sat on the passenger seat while Lauren sat at the back.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" I asked , while starting the car.

"TACO BELL!" , "CHIPOTLE!" They both yelled at the same time.

"We are so going to Taco Bell , chipotle isn't even good" Lauren said , flipping her hair.

"NO , we are going to chipotle , they're burritos are sooooo good" Lucas said , putting on his seat belt.

"Guys make a decision" I said losing patience.

As they were chit chattering back and forth about where we should go eat , the front door opens. As it opens I saw a tall dude with curly hair , adidas pants and a white tshirt walking out. That is definitely Marcus!

"HEY GUYS !! WHERE YOU GOING?" He shouted from where he was standing

Lucas rolls down the window and shouted back chipotle , Lauren came from the back and screamed Taco Bell.

"CHIPOTLE" Lucas yelled .

"TACO BELL" Lauren yelled back .

"Fine whatever , I'm hungry . Let's just go to Taco Bell" Lucas said rolling his eyes.

"WAIT FOR ME!" Marcus yells and comes running downwards the car.

He sat at the back with Lauren.

As we drove to Taco Bell , it was in awkward silence but finally we've got there! We went in line and ordered our food and found a table , Lucas sat next to me & Marcus sat next to Lauren. As we were eating Lucas asked a question!

"How are you and Matt doing?" He asked , taking a big bite out of his taco.

"We broke up" I said , taking a sip from my soda.

"Oh why?" Marcus asked.

"The whole Alissa thing , how I was labeled to be the "side" girl or something like that , I forgot," I said playing with my food.

"Aw hope you feel better soon." Lucas said , giving me a hug.

"We are always here for you no matter what , we love you as our best friend and nothing will change that." Lauren said , "right guys?" She asked.

"Yeah" Lucas stated.

Marcus sat in silence not answering Lauren's question.

"Right Marcus?" Lauren said stretching the words and giving him a painful shove on the elbow.

"Kylie , can I talk to you?" He burst out saying instead.

None of us was expecting this , "of course" I said.

He then took my hand and walked me to this corner place thing.

"Look , I've been holding this in for such a long time! I don't think I can hold it much more longer...." He sighed.

I stood in silence.

"I .... I .... I still love you , I always will. You were everything to me , you mean so much and I can't ever not imagine you not being in my life" he said quickly , almost like shoving the words out of his mouth.

I was speechless .. What do I do ...

I ... I don't know what to say.

"Hmm oh ..." I said .

"Look I wish I can feel the same way about you but unfortunately I can't." I said ...

I then walked back to the table where Lucas & Lauren sat at.