Surprised // 11

{KYLIE}
It's party time! I went into the bathroom took a shower , put on some mascara & eyeliner. Put a bit of foundation on and put on a red tube top with a jean black skirt. Curled my hair.

I went downstairs and the only think that caught my eyes first was Lucas hanging with these girls , they are so pretty. I sighed, continued walking down the stairs.

The party was great! The music was awesome , people were dancing , Lauren and Niall finally hit it off together! I'm searching through the house meeting new people. I then went over to grab myself a drink. As I turned over I bumped into tall guy , spilling my drink on his white shirt. It was Matt. The boy I met at the airport. 

"OMG IM SO SORRY" I said trying to wipe of the drink.

"Haha, it's alright." Matt said calmly.

I grabbed his hand and took him to the washroom cleaning off the stain. When I was walking to the washroom, I felt Lucas' eyes following after me. 

"You look pretty" Matt flirted. 

"Thanks." I said giving him a smile

"I didn't think you'll be here!" I said.

"One of my boys are friends with Lucas." He said then tucking my hair back my ear.

After awhile we finally got rid of the stain.We went to sit on the couch to talk a bit , after 15 minutes of talking and laughing we ... KISSED! This is certainly the best night ever! The kiss didn't last long cause someone had ran the doorbell , I went over to open it and there was Marcus standing outside with a rose in his hand...

It was so awkward, He came in and tried to hug me.

"Stop Marcus!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry!" He said.

Matt must've heard me tell stop as he came walking towards and help breaking me loose , I ran into Matt's arms and looked back at Marcus.

"Dude stop." Matt shouted.

"Why are you hugging him Kylie?!" Marcus asked in anger.

Then Marcus punches Matt.

"MARCUS" I gasped.

Matt strikes back and punched Marcus in the face.

Lucas heard them fighting at as he came rushing towards and pulling Marcus back. I ran towards Matt helping him with blood dripping down his nose. 

"are you okay?" I asked as I was helping him stand straight.

"yeah" he said.

"Why Kylie? Why." Marcus said trying to get to me but can't because Lucas was keeping him back.

Matt went home and rest , I was in my room laying on my bed and stared at the wall. This whole night was a disaster! Why did Marcus have to come?

*knock knock*

" Come in" I said.

Lucas came in and sit down beside me on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No, not really" I said bursting into tears.

"I'm sorry for this , I didn't know Marcus was coming." He said wiping my tears.

"Why did he come?" I said , letting out more tears.

"I don't know and I'll find out why" he said laying down and I put my head on his chest.

We both fell asleep after. 

Letting Lauren and Niall be in charge of the party.