Today (Chapter 20)

{KYLIE}

Today's the day , the day I've been dreading.. Leaving Arizona and flying back to Canada! Leaving everyone behind ........ Especially Lucas and Matt.

Hey , I gotta look on the brighter side! I'll make new friends , I'll study theatres and hopefully my life goes on from there. I went on my phone to check the exact time of when I'm leaving cause I don't wanna miss this flight.

I quickly packed up so I can have more time to spend with them and also I didn't want to pack up later cause I'll probably get lazy. I stuffed everything.

I'm leaving at 7:30pm at night! I'll have plenty have time with them before I have to go! I went to get ready. I decided to put on a adidas hat cause my hair was suuuper nasty today, I slid on a Stussy t-shirt on with some Jean shorts along with it.  I looked in the mirror

"Wow I look so nice" I said to myself smiling.

That's the first time I ever said that... Well , maybe I have said it many more times before but this time I meant it. OK enough of me , time to go to Matt. I went downstairs checking the living room but he wasn't there , he's usually there. It's 1pm right now , he should probably be awake! I went to check outside , his car is still here. Probably still sleeping! So I went downstairs to the basement.

As I was walking down I saw lots of beer bottle scatter around the floor .. Hmm , I walked around them hoping not to trip.

"Matt ..." I said shaking him a bit.

"Arghh" he groaned , rubbing his eyes.

"Oh hey" he said finally opening his eyes.

"Hm hi , what happened down here" I said looking around confused.

"Ah , nothing. You don't have to worry!" He played it off.

"Nothing ?!" I shouted a bit.

"You're overdosing yourself!"

"Sorry" he said .

"No, no it's okay." I'm gonna go upstairs for a while..

I said trying to avoid this awkwardness.

I went upstairs and grabbed myself a cup of water. I wasn't feeling well.

"Hey" Lucas said walking in the kitchen.

"Hey" I said , feeling drowsy..

"You don't look too good" Lucas said.

After that , everything went black.

{LUCAS}
It was 1pm I should probably get out of bed , I laid in bed for an hour looking at the blank wall. I still can't process the fact that Kylie's leaving. It's so disappointing! I want her to stay so bad however that can't happen ..

I then forced myself to get up and get dressed. I was feeling so down! I get that she's still with Matt but I want her as bad as ever. I feel like she is the ONE. Ugh I hate this!

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get me some food , as I was walking still metres away from the kitchen I catch a glimpse of Kylie. Oh Great ! Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself..

"Hey" I said walking in..

"Hey" she said , not looking to good.

"You don't look too good" I said.

At that point Kylie fainted.

"Oh hey , hey. I got you" I said catching her while she fell into my arms.

I carried her and sat her down on the
couch. What has just happened?! Everything flashed before my eyes.

----------------–-----------------------------
If you're wondering the logo says
"STUSSY" . Stussy is a clothing brand.