Chapter 5

This is dedicated to everyone who reads and voted for this story!!! Yehey!!! Thank you very much!!!

"If only I knew that a simple slap would bring me here, I should have done it more than once until her cheeks were as swollen as my eyes right now.

They were all staring at me as I cried my eyes out in silence. Randomly raising my hands to shed the tears away from time to time, while I kept my head low. I can't stop sobbing and whimpering as I stare at my shaking hands too.

I do not regret what I did, actually she deserves more than that but I don't want to be in jail...

"Look Lucas just explain why you did it?" The Luna held my hand while staring at me, worriedly. I looked at him before looking around the meeting room.

That human girl's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Amell were both sitting next to each other on my left side. Daniel and his bitch sit on my right side, while the Alpha sits on the other end of the table. All of them were staring at me on the other end of the table with Harris on my side.

The rest kept their distance from me as if I'll hurt them too.

And what's even worse is that Daniel stayed with her, protecting her from me.

"Whatever his reason is, it is not enough for him to hurt our daughter!" Mr. Amell slammed his fist on the table and I jumped before looking at him with wide eyes. "We are filing a case no matter what you say." He glared at me and I moved closer to Harris who immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"Please wait, let's talk about this." The Alpha said frowning. Mr. Amell opened his mouth to speak but the Alpha shut him up with a glare.

That's the Alpha for you. I'm just hoping he's on my side though...

"I want to know the reason why Lucas. If your reason is acceptable then I'll fight for you, but if it's senseless then there's nothing I could do." He told me and I stared at him in the most pathetic way.

"S-she said..." I sobbed. "She called the pups animals." His eyes quickly widened before it stormed to the girl who shrieked under his stares.

"Is that true?" Daniel asked her as he moved away, a little surprise as well.

"I would never say that." She once again fake her tears. "I don't know why he hates me." She sobbed as she looked at me. "I'm sorry I know you don't like me because Daniel chose me over you," My eyes widened at that.

What the hell are you talking about?!

"But please don't make stories like that. In the future I'll carry Daniel's child, why would I call them animals when I'll have the same pups inside me?" She was crying the whole time and I'm raging with anger.

She's turning the blame on me.

And her acting looks so real too-

"I couldn't believe this Lucas." The Alpha sighed and I furrowed my brows at him in disbelief.

Don't tell me he believed that! I stood up and pointed my finger to this fucking bitch.

"She's lying! Why can't you see that?! She did call them animals, what else would be the reason I'll slap her?!"

"Because you are jealous?" Mrs. Amell, am I talking to you? I glared at her and she raised her fake brow at her. She looks really innocent even at her late 40s. Now I know where the little girl gets her ugly character too.

"Enough Lucas." The Alpha sighed as he leaned on his chair, massaging his temples.

"I'm not lying though." I told him and he raised his brow at my rude tone. "Ask the pups they'll tell you the truth-"