Chapter 1

Freddie Highmore as Lucas :)

LUCAS

In my 22 years of existence, there's already a lot of things that happened to me.

First, I was abandoned as soon as I was born like a useless trash in the middle of the winter. Second, at the age of 16, my old best friend, Daniel started to hate me and started to bully me. Third and at 18, my long time partner, Zicky, did not happen to be my mate, and the one choses was Daniel. He treated me coldly so we decided to reject each other, but the bond hasn't disappeared yet though and I don't know why!

My sad fate didn't end there too.

Just two months ago, my friend Tania betrayed the pack and stabbed me to death. She even died in the war which I still haven't gotten over with. Tania must be carrying too much trouble and I wasn't able to play my role as her friend.

Those were the worst, but it wasn't over yet because two months from this day...

"Hey, watch your step."

"Don't worry, I've been here-"

My Mate and his Fiancee are getting married.

Daniel Cromwell, the only son of the ex-Alpha, and Lady Clarissa, a human and his bride-to-be, looked at me as soon as they entered the garden where I'm currently watering the plants.

My chest immediately clenched from the sight of them, but I already mastered how to pretend not to care. I worked hard to control myself since I don't have the rights to feel jealous, simply because I am no one.

Even if he was supposed to be mine and I was supposed to be his. I still don't have a place in his life to prove him that.

"Good morning Master Daniel and Lady Clarissa." I greeted as I bow my head.

"Good morning." My eyes turned towards the human. Everything in her screams fake and I don't know how come the young Master can't see the real face of this girl.

She's really beautiful with long black hair and deep, huge, blue eyes. Her skin was porcelain like a doll's and to be honest she does look like one with that full bangs of her. Sometimes she reminds me of a horror character too hahaha!

How rude of me.

"Why are you here?" My eyes stormed to meet the cold and disgusted eyes of my very own Mate. He looked displeased from the sight of me as always.

Even from those disgusted glares aiming at me, I still can't stop admiring how beautiful his mismatched eyes were. The right one holds the color of fresh leaves while the left one was grey with a smaller pupil because it was blind.

The previous Luna had an accident while carrying him in her womb resulting for a lifetime damage.

And these eyes were the causes of his ill-fated life...

My hand tightens its hold on the hose I'm holding as I think of an answer from his questions.

"I-I was told to water the plants and the visitors will soon arrive-"

"Mateless members were told not to leave their rooms while the visitors are here, didn't you hear that?" He glared at me and I stiffened.

"I did Young master, i-it just happened I wasn't mateless." I tried to explain myself, but it only made him more angry. He took steps forward until he's in front of me, making sure to dig holes in my face with his mismatched eyes.

Please don't hurt me... I almost begged but nothing came out.

"Daniel." The girl tried, but the man mentioned was so mad right now for some reason.