Chapter 3

Lol I just wanted to share my horrible editing skills XD it turned out super funny and I'm too ashamed of myself XD

Anyway this chapter is dedicated to @JuliaKennedy0 for the comments and votes in this story!!! Yehey! Thank you so much! Hope you like this!

LUCAS

"So what is this all about?"

Harris Jaze Clark, the Luna of my Pack and my loving friend, finally asked after noticing how Daniel treated me like a wind for the past three days. He didn't even send me glances after that night when I told him I accepted Rexy's offer.

I gave him a chance to stop me, instead he said mean things. Now he's sulking...

Harris doesn't know it yet. No one knows it yet aside from Daniel. I doubt someone will approve of me leaving the pack also, especially Luna. So I am hesitating until now to be honest, but I really need to get away from them and this opportunity came at the right time.

Although, I wasn't expecting it to come this fast. It'll be such a waste if I let this go....

"Nothing changed Luna." I tried and Harris raised a brow at me. I forced a smile and he rolled his small grey eyes. His light brown hair had grown a bit and I think this suits him really great.

He's glowing. I can literally see flowers around him.

The Alpha is probably giving him lots of love for him to glow like this. It is like only yesterday when he was thrown here. Who would have thought that this lad full of attitude will be the Luna of the pack.

"Lucas, I'm not stupid. If you have a problem tell me. It's my job to listen and help you please." He almost begged as he raised Hanna's wolf on his chest, while sitting comfortably beside me on the garden's ground. "Don't even pretend that there's nothing, because Daniel bringing that girl here is already enough to make you nuts."

"I think I'm fine though." I tilted my head on the side. Acting as if I don't know what he meant.

"Okay, lie straight to your Luna's face."

"Haha."

He gave up with a frown and I chuckled. Hanna started yapping from Harris's hands and so he let her go. The puppies started to run around the grounds playing tags and I smiled from the sight, ignoring how Harris stared at me, worriedly.

"Have you told Zick about your decision too?" He asked out of the blue and my eyes returned to him. I forced another smile to ease him.

"I'll tell him once he returns." I said that as if it was so easy, when it'll probably be one of the hardest things I need to do.

Letting go of the person who chose me despite finding his own mate. Once Zicky returned, I needed to tell him that without a hint of hesitation.

I need to finish all of this on my own, then I'll find a mate who'll accept me...

I know it's useless hiding it from Harris, but I don't want him to worry about me. He's been busy since he took over the title as the Mother of the pack too.

Me and my leading men can leave his priority list since I think I can handle them for now.

"It's Liam." Harris excitedly pushed himself up and I watched amused as he ran to welcome his mate with a tight hug around the neck. I smiled from the sight and even the puppies gawked on how affectionate the two were, when they only saw each other this morning.

I want to have someone to do that with too...

"How's the meeting with the Blue Flames pack?" Harris asked as he stepped down while I stood up to give my greetings as well, but before I could say anything-