But he was less rude, cranky, annoying.. etc.

As he headed towards the back, my mind raced a billion thoughts. I replayed the moment to where Marcus gave me such a hated look and i flinched faintly. Even in my mind, i could feel the intense loathing and distate that casted off of him in that slight moment. I groaned, pounding the hard counter under me with my fists. Why the hell does love have to be so complicated?

Yes i know, i just said the 'L' word but the kiss we shared surely meant he liked me back, right..? I may not love him.. yet, but i'm pretty sure i'm halfway to this "love" thing since all i can think about is him.

-And his body. And his lips. And his face. And his fucking annoying, yet arousing sarcasm self.

"What even is your name, you prick," I hollered over the music as i saw him hurry back with his hand clutching at a glass jar. He chuckled, going back to his regular spot swiftly as he elevated his eyebrows at me. "Guess," He narrowed his eyes into slits in amusement, clearly enjoying me twitch in annoyance.

He soon nudged the water to me, a playful smirk tugging on his gentle lips. Not even bothering to reply, i swirled my finger in the clear liquid, my eyes growing wide as i noticed the fogginess failing to mix into the 'water'. "You spiked the drink, you little shit," I muttered in disbelief. He rolled his eyes, dropping his whole humour act. "Oh come on, you need to have a little fun," He smirked considerably as my eyes followed his hands, grabbing a towel to wipe his hands off sparesly.

I drew out a sigh and took a sip, feeling my eyes crinkle from such bitterness. My throat churned as i felt the alcohol surge down through it and into my system. The stranger's eyes watched me as i chugged down the drink. Even from my sad, sorrow state, i knew that i needed to loosen up at some point or else i might possibly die from drowning in my own despair.

"You suck at guessing," He plainly stated, making my eyebrows to arch gingerly at his suspense. "It's Caspar, by the way," He stated, throwing me a light smile, showing off his teeth.

I returned the smile, but somehow didn't allow it to reach my eyes. Caspar somehow noticed and realized, frowning from my lack of socializing. "What's wrong?" He asked, furrowing his eyes in concern. I looked up, stunned at how this stranger was being so subtle and nice to me, considering the fact that we just met a few minutes ago. He shot me a reassuring grin, pressing me on. I awkwardly gave in, clearing my throat. I explained everything from the beginning to what he witnessed earlier.

--

Tyler's POV

My head felt like it was under a boulder. The dizziness that fogged up my brain made it really hard for me to focus on the scenery i was looking at. My eyes strained to see where i was. I attemped to sit up, instantly regretting as i felt the drowsiness kick in.

And the nausea.

I groaned at the dramatic headache that was creeping on. "Shh," I heard a familiar voice comforted me softly. Next, i felt a hand twist through my hair, making me shut my eyes completely. I allowed the broad hand to roam my hair, relaxing me as i tried to fight with my hangover. "How are you feeling..?" The voice seemed so far away as if the soundwaves struggled to reach my ears.