~*~Five~*~

*Annalisa*

It was Thursday, and Tori wouldn’t shut up about how hot Gideon looked whilst training, Chase looked like he wanted to strangle Gideon the next time he saw him. Of course he wouldn’t, looks like friends with benefits is getting to Chase.

“What’s with you?” Joey choruses jumping up to sit next to me on the wall, “Someone’s occupying your mind and you’re never with us.” He grumbles before gasping loudly, getting Tori, Chase’s and a few others attention, “Are you seeing someone?”

I groan as Tori giggles, clapping her hand excitedly, “Oh yay! Finally Annalisa!”

“No.” I interrupt, bursting her little bubble, “I’m not, I’ve got to go.”  I grumble jumping off the wall. I’d avoided Kade and the tutoring sessions like the plague, ever since I woke up from him gently shaking me and telling me I’d rocked up drunk at his house.

But as much as I hated to admit it, my grades were getting a little better, I just needed his help for one question on the English sheet he gave me so I could start on the makeup essay that the teacher had set for me to hopefully get my grades up.

I wasn’t looking forward to it, Mathis would actually make me ask.

“Where the hell are you going?” Chase asks as I walk towards the door.

“Away from here.” I mumble, hoping they wouldn’t hear as I walk out and over to my bike.

All too soon I pull up at Kade’s Mathis’s house, taking off my helmet and leaving it on my bike. As I get closer to the door the sound of male laughter floats through an open window, hesitantly I ring the doorbell, the laughing doesn’t stop but a voice gets louder and louder. “Robin I swear man, are you being serious, that’s the oafs weakness?” Kade’s voice gets louder as he opens the door, laughing at the end.

I give him a quick up and down look before he looks at me, surprised at how good he actually looks and pulled off the worn denim jeans, that looked like they had a little grease on it, going up to a very nice fitting grey long sleeve shirt, his brown eyes widen behind his glasses as he then cocks his head, “Miss. Avoider,” He muses, “How can I help you Annalisa?” He adds seriously.

“I,” I start before running my hand through my blonde hair, “I need a hand I guess. It’s just one question.”

Kade chuckles at my obvious reluctance to asking for help, “Get in.” Before turning around, I follow him, shutting the door, a black haired guy sitting in the lounge room waves at me as we walk by.

“Hey it’s the girl from Monday night!” He grins taking a sip of what looked like beer.

I will myself not to blush and keep following Kade, “I’ll be back, keep yourself entertained Robin! Without out breaking anything this time!” He yells chuckling at what must be a good memory.

He leads us into the dining room, and leans against the table, I place my bag on the table and fish out the English, out the corner of my eye I watch him push up his sleeves a little bit and my eyebrows rise.

Was that? Is that? A tattoo?

The intricate design of what looked like a snakes head was peeking out from where he’d revealed his arm, it couldn’t be a tattoo. Of all people I expected to have a tattoo good boy Kade was on the very bottom of my list, even Chase didn’t have any tattoos yet.

“Annalisa?”  A hand waves in front of my face and I look up and meet Kade’s brown eyes, “I don’t think you get the question, it’s simply asking your opinion on the outcome of the book,”