Chapter 25

Molly's POV

Our feeder should be coming in any second now. He normally comes in around this time. I told Kelly my plan. It wasn't a very good plan, but at least it was a plan.

"I hope this works." Kelly whispered. I hope it works to. If it doesn't were basically screwed. I don't have anymore my plans. I'm relying on this one.

"It will. It has to." I said.The last part was really to myself. I was trying to raise her hope on getting out of here. I can't stand it here. I don't even know what they are going to do with us. It doesn't make any sense. He couldn't keep us here forever. People would know we were missing. Sooner or later someone was bound to realise he had taken us. He couldn't exactly let us go because then we would just tell on him. I really don't know what they plan to do with us.

There was a loud creaking noise at the front of the room. I snapped my head in the direction of the door. It opened to reveal our feeder delivering another one of our meals. He walked in silently holding our plates. He normally feeds it to us considering out hands are tied up.

"Excuse me, but could I use the toilet please?" I asked. I was trying to act polite to show I wasn't planning on doing anything. He looked at me suspiciously for a few minutes. When I didn't show any emotion on my face and just stared at him with my eye brows raised, he came over and began unlocking the chains at my feet.

"Excuse me?" I said. He looked up at me, directly in to my eyes. I looked straight in to his eyes and made sure he didn't look away. He face went blank. The plan was working.

"Unlock all the chains on me and my friend." I said clearly. I was hoping my powers would come in handy right about now. Luckily he did just as I said. He finished unlocking all of my chains and then did the same to Kelly.

"Good, now walk outside and tell your boss that everything went smoothly." I said. He stood up and walked out of the room. I made a hand jester to Kelly, telling her to follow me. We walked behind the guy, trying to match his footsteps so people would think it was just one person. We walked out of the basement and up a dark hallway that lead to a set of stairs. I listened carefully to try and see who was upstairs. I could hear some men laughing around and chatting about guy things. Sports, food, sex. I couldn't hear my father anywhere so I assumed he was out doing King business.

We made it to the top of the stairs and waited for the man to join the other guards. He walked in and pulled up a seat next to one of the guys. The guys looked at him expectantly.

"Everything went smoothly." He said. Once he said that his face went blank. He looked confused for a few seconds but soon joined in on their conversation.

"I don't see why he doesn't just get it over with and just kill them already." One guy said. Thanks! I'm not someone you can just dump like trash.

"Maybe he doesn't want to kill his own daughter?" Another guy said. A few guys chuckled. What was so funny about that?

"Please, we all know it has nothing to do with that. He kills people all the time without regret. I don't think he would have a problem killing that little brat." The guy from earlier said. Little brat? Please. I am so not little. I bet I could take him on...

"It''s not her fault. She cant help who her dad is." One guy piped up. Finally! Someone who seems smart. I like him already. Kind of. I looked back at Kelly. I didn't think of what to do when we got out of the basement. I was hoping everything would just fall in to place. There was only one way we were going to make it out of here.

"When I open this door, you are going to run. Find a way out of here and go back to the school. Tell them where I am." I told her. Before she could argue with me, I kicked open the door, surprising the men around the table. Kelly shot of running. It's a good think that her specialty. A few men took off after Kelly, while the others turned back to me.

"Bring it bitches." I said before they all lunged at me.