Chapter 14

I woke up in the morning feeling like shit. I didn't want to go to class. I didn't want to have to face him. I just wanted to stay in bad and be depressed. It sounded so much more fun then seeing Drake. Sadly, my roommate who had no clue whats going on with Drake, insisted I got up and went.

The closer we got to Drakes class the worst I felt. I don't know if I could do this. Would I be able to spend a whole HOUR with him? I was about to turn around and head back to the dorms but Kelly grabbed my arm a dragged me inside.

Drake was sitting at hid desk writing something on his laptop. I rushed to my seat before he could notice me. Joey was already there in his usual way, half asleep. Maybe this lesson wasn't going to be that bad. I could just sit and talk to Joey, easy peasy.

The bell rang and the lesson started. Drake stood up and scanned the room. He looked at me and smiled. I couldn't smile back at him, I just didn't have it in me. His shoulders slumped when I didn't return the smile. Obviously he knows that I'm mad at him. He should see it coming.

Drake got on with the lesson and I spent it mucking about with Joey. He told me that Mark hasnt been in latley. Apparently he was too scared to show his face after he got not only beaten up but knocked out by a girl. I laughed at how stupid Mark sounded.

We had 10 minutes left of the lesson and Drake said his first word to me this morning.

"Molly, please see me after class." He said looking at his laptop screen. I didn't want to talk to him! I'm mad at him. I was meant to be ignoring him. I wouldn't be very good at ignoring him if his making me talk to him. I banged my head on the table out of frustration and heard Joey laugh next to me. I sent him an evil look that shut him up but I could tell he was holding back a smile.

After the ball rang signalling the end of the lesson the whole class filled out. I grabbed Kelly's arm as she was leaving.

"Wait for me please." I told her.

"Oka-" She was cut of by Drake.

"Kelly I'm afraid Molly will be with me for a long while. I suggest you go straight to your next class." He told her. I rolled my eyes. I'm going to be hear for a long time. Great. Kelly waggled her eyebrows at me thinking of something else. If only she knew what was really going on. Kelly walked out the classroom leaving me and Drake alone. I couldn't look up at him, because I knew that if I looked into his eyes I would give in and forgive him.

"Molly, I need to explain what happened yesterday." He told me. I didn't bother replying. I didn't want to listen to him explain why he was with another woman. Or why he acted like I was absolutely nothing to him.

"Look at me." He ordered. I shook my head, looking down at my hands under the table. I felt his hand go under my chin forcing me to look in to his eyes. They held so much sadness behind them. I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Look, the woman you saw yesterday was my girlfriend, but I broke up with her yesterday. That's why I invited her to the school. I hadn't seen her since I met you and I needed to break things off with her." He told me. It didn't make sense. Why would he of said I was nothing then.

"Why did you say I was nothing to you in the corridor yesterday?" I asked. My heart squeezed at the horrible memory. It was so heart breaking to here them words form the mouth of the person you thought loved you.

"I couldn't exactly say I was in love with you could I. She would go round telling everyone. Especially if I just broke up with her." He said putting his hands on either side of my face. He loves me? I felt like a great weight was lifted of my shoulders.

"You really do love me?" I whispered. He nodded roughly."Even when I told you to fuck of yesterday?" I asked looking deeply into his eyes. He laughed and gave me a heart stopping smile.

"Even when you told me to fuck off." He told me. I smiled, no longer feeling depressed. Things could go back to normal. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. His lips were so soft as they moved in sync with mine. How did I think I could live without him? He made school so much more interesting. I pulled back, catching my breath. He smirked and ran his thumb along my bottom lip.

"I wanted to ask you something." He said. I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Will you go on a date with me Friday night." He said in a rush. I laughed. Was he nervous to ask me out on a date? I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in so out breathes mingled with each others.

"No." I said. I watched the reaction on his face turn from  a smile to a frown. He brought his hand up and scratched the back of his neck. Something he only did when there was an awkward situation. I laughed at how stupid he was being."Did you really think I would say no to a date with you?" I asked. His head shot up and he gave me a playful glare. He lunged at me and I quickly dogged. I ran in and out of tables as Drake chased me laughing. He finally caught me and slung me over his shoulder. I hit his back, getting dizzy from being upside down.

"Its not funny to tease people Molly, it is considered unkind." He said as he dropped me onto one of the desks. I giggled as he leaned down a nuzzled my neck. I pushed his chest and sat up straight on the table.

"Im going to be late for class." I told him giving him a dissaproving look. He pouted at me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Cant you just stay here for the rest of class." He pleaded. I paused and thought about it. Could I skip class? I don't think it would be the best thing to do.

"Nope sorry, dont want to be on the naughty list." I told him jumping off the table. I gave him a kiss on the lips and headed towards the door.

"See you Friday night." I called over my shoulder. I was just about to open the door but his voice stopped me.

"By the way Molly, head teacher wants to see you after school. They got your blood result in." He told me.

Time to see why I'm so different. I cant wait! (note sarcasm).