Chapter 18

7months later:
Cameron's p.o.v
I made such a bad mistake leaving Alexa. I actually want to start a family and get married with her but I was just shocked and nervous which caused me to leave her, she probably never wants to see me again. I moved to L.A Cali because when I left I ended up getting more time to act, I still miss her, she probably hates me. I feel so guilty. She's five months pregnant and I haven't seen her once or take care of her, all I can remember is her broken face when I left. I smash my fists against the wall. I'm an asshole. I need her, I have to see her again and my unborn baby.

Alexa's p.o.v
Months past and I've herd nothing from Cameron. I'm not mad I'm just heart broken, he left me. Currently I'm shopping for the baby's things with Val and Shawn. Turns out I'm having a girl! "Lex what about this?" Shawn said holding up a cute little striped dress, "that's so adorable. We'll take it!" I smiled "This?" Val said pointing towards a pretty pink tutu and a shirt that says "Mommy and Me" "Yass throw it in" I smiled gesturing towards the cart. The rest of the shopping trip flew by fast. I looked at my phone and Shawn was on his phone talking to someone "I have to take this" he said walking away.

Shawn's p.o.v
I was currently on the phone with Cameron, I know I'm a douche. "Shawn please help me" he begged "fine her due date is: December 20" I sighed looking at my phone which said Friday October 3rd. "Is it a girl?" He said hopefully "yes it is, why did you leave her. She's heart broken" I said growing angry "I got so nervous I left, I can't BELIVE I did this. I have to fix it" he sighed "alright, come to Mc Knight hospital on December 19" I stated ending the call. "Shawn everything okay" "everything's just fine" I smiled as I touched her belly. I kissed Val's cheek as we walked to our car.